Audition Time!

Unnie, I'am sorry!

The audition day

In the student hall, (at the famous school)

"Unnie, I'am really nervous. What should I do?" asked Krystal. She is actually stage fright. She scare to stand in front of many people, her nervousness will control all of her body and once that happen she can't even do anything infront of the stage.

"Krystal, you need to relax. Just inhale and exhale." said Yuri.

"Argghh.. I can't. Oh my god, after this is our turn." said Krystal. She was very panic.

"It's going to be okay. Do you wear the necklace that i give to you?" asked Yuri.

"Yes, I'am wearing it." said Krystal.

"That necklace is your lucky charm. Everytime you feel nervous wear that necklace. It will help you, just like me. I'am wearing it everyday and my nervousness become lessen. Okay."said Yuri.

"I guess so."said Krystal.

"And this necklace help you to remember me. Hehe...Let's pray so that both of us past the audition." said Yuri.

 

In front of the stage,

"Number 1111 and 1112 please introduce yourself." said one of the judges.

"Hello, my name is Jung Soojung and I'am number 1111."said Krystal.

"Hello and Good Evening, my name is Kwon Yuri and I'am number 1112." said Yuri.

"So you guys are going to dance?" asked the judges.

"Yes we are." said Yuri.

"I hope it will be good. Okay, music cue."said the judges.

The crew turn on the song that they choose. That is Superman by Super Junior. After Yuri and Krystal heard the song, they started to dance. They dance with full of charisma in each of them and their dance was very powerful. All the judges was very impress by their dance moves.

The music ends.

"Wow! That was very awesome! We all are very impress with your dance. The choreography was really great."said the judges.

"Thank you sir."said Krystal and Yuri.

"If I'am not mistaken, one of you guys make the choreography. And the person is... Yuri."said the judges.

Krystal was totally shocked. The choreography is actually made by her and suddenly Yuri name was mentioned. Krystal remember that Yuri is the one who send the application and yesterday Yuri suddenly apologize at Krystal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback~

(In previous chapter)

 

"We don't have enough time to practice." said Krystal.

"Sure we have enough time. I will send the application and you think about to add in our choreography." said Yuri with her brilliant idea.

(Well in the application where Yuri wrote that she's the one make the choreography)

And 

 

"Krystal I just wanted to say sorry if I make mistake from past and even in the future." said Yuri.

"Unnie, why are you suddenly apologize to me?" asked Krystal confusely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Krystal know why Yuri suddenly apologize to her.

"Yes, I'am the one who made the choreography."said Yuri proudly.

Krystal felt her heart just stop. She said in her mind "How could unnie do this to me? What I have done to you?Did I make any mistake?". Krystal was about to cry but she force herself not to cry.

"Very good Yuri. You have a potential to be a star one day."said the judges.

""Thank you sir." said Yuri.

Krystal was very silent. She can't speak anything after what just happen.

"Before we decided, I want to asked if one of you past what will you do?"asked the judges.

"I will accept my destiny and I will be more happy if both of us had past."said Krystal.

Yuri felt sorry to Krystal "I'am sorry Krystal. I just don't want to waste this opportunity." Yuri said in her mind.

"That's all we need to hear from you. We have decided who are we going to choose." said the judges.

Krystal and Yuri was very nervous.

"The person who had past this audition is ..."

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'am very sorry to Yuri fans if you guys feel mad. I don't want to make Yuri the bad person in this fanfic but I want to make someone which are related to Minho. I really love SNSD and f(x).. ^.^