I'am Sorry...

Unnie, I'am sorry!

5 years later (they already 15 years old)

At a dance class,

"Good Yuri! Excellent Krystal! You guys really good at dancing." said the teacher.

"Thank you madam."said Yuri and Krystal.

"The choreography is really awesome. Who choreograph the dance?" asked the teacher.

"Krystal who is the one choreograph the dance." said one of the student.

"Really, you really got a talent."said the teacher.

"Thank you madam." said Krystal.

 

After the dance class,

"Krystal the dance step was really awesome!"said Minho.

"Thank you Minho." said Krystal.

"Excuse me, you guys have been ignore me... "said Yuri.

"Sorry unnie. You also have help me. You choose a really great song. From that song I got the inspiration. Thank you unnie." said Krsytal.

"No problem. I'am always here to help you. Hehe.." said Yuri.

A man just give them a flyers.

"Wahhhhhh!!!!!!" Krystal and Yuri scream unison.

"OH MY GOD! The privilage and the famous school is going to have an audition to take a new talented students. We should try. This is the only way that we can be a famous singer. Famous singer must come from famous school. By the way, we can use your choreography." said Yuri excitedly.

"Well, I'am not sure that my choreography is good enough."said Krystal.

"Of course it is not good enough. It is totally great and awesome!" said Yuri.

"Okay. I guess we should try." said Krystal.

"Oh my god! Krystal, the audition is already started from today and it will ended about 3 days from today."said Yuri.

"We don't have enough time to practice." said Krystal.

"Sure we have enough time. I will send the application and you think about to add in our choreography." said Yuri with her brilliant idea.

"Well, I think so."said Krystal.

 

One night before their audition

At Krystal house, (they having sleepover)

"Krystal, I have some confession to tell you." said Yuri.

"What is it?" asked Krystal.

"Well, I think I like Minho." said Yuri.

Krystal just stop from what she was doing. Her face was kind of sad.

"Oh, really." said Krystal. In her head she said that " I also like Minho. What am I suppose to do?"

"Why your face a bit sad? Don't you feel happy for me?" asked Yuri.

"Of course I'am happy for you." said Krystal a little bit dissapoint. But she said in her head that "I will stop liking him and unnie you can have him. I don't want our friendship to end just because of a boy."

"Do you like Minho?" asked Yuri.

"Of course not! He is like my bestfriend and it is kind of disgusting if I like him. Haha..." said Krystal, she try to cover before she start to cry.

"So, I can take him."said Yuri.

"Sure unnie." said Krystal sadly.

At that time, Minho listen to Krystal conversation. He was a little bit dissapoint. 

"Oh, she don't like me." he said with a low tone. And he feel a little bit hurt.

"Yah, Minho! Do you hear our conversation just now?" asked Yuri.

"Of course not. I just wanted to say good luck to you guys for tomorrow. Okay bye. I need to go home." said Minho.

"Why he suddenly look moody? What a weird guy." said Yuri.

"Even he is weird but still you like him." said Krystal.

"Yup. That is his charm. Hehe.. Thinking of him making me blush." said Yuri. Her face is already red.

"Krystal I just wanted to say sorry if I make mistake from past and even in the future." said Yuri.

"Unnie, why are you suddenly apologize to me?" asked Krystal confusely.

"Just if I make a mistake. Krystal, will you promise me that we will be bestfriend forever even one of us accept to the audition?" asked Yuri.

"Sure unnie. If that happen, you must promise me to wait at school gate and we will go to school and home together.Promise??" said Krystal.

"I promise... Hehe." said Yuri.

They spent the night with talking and laughing and eating.