You can try another time.

Unnie, I'am sorry!

" The person who had past this audition is Yuri! Congratulation! You may pack your bag and welcome to this school. " said the judges.

"Thank you sir." Yuri said happily. She was very happy.

"And for you, Krystal, you can try another time. Thank you for your performance."said the judges.

"Sure sir. I can try next time. I will try to perform more great than this. Thank you for spending your time." said Krystal.

They both when outside where is Minho waiting for them. Yuri was very excited and she ran to Minho and she hug him. Krystal was very shock and her tears can't stop from rolling down. Minho saw Krystal was crying, than he go to Krystal. 

"Krystal, why are you crying?"asked Minho.

"I didn't past the audition." said Krystal. It is not just because of that. She feel sad because Yuri had lie about the choreography and not just that Yuri hug Minho in front of her, her first love. Minho try to comfort her, than Yuri also try to comfort her.

"Krystal, please don't cry. Where is my brave Krystal?"asked Yuri.

"Your Krystal just can't stand it anymore. She just feel wanted to cry. That's all. And she worried that will her bestfriend keep her promise." said Krystal.

"Of course I will keep my promise. Please stop crying. Your don't suit for crying. It looks ugly." Yuri said jokingly.

"Ya! How could my bestfriend said that I'am ugly." said Krystal. She crying more harder.

"Come on Krystal. It was just a joke. Your face only suit when you smile. You look more pretty when you smile. Do you know that?" asked Yuri.

"Of course I look pretty when I smile. Hehe..." said Krystal. Her tears become lesser.

"Good. That is my Krystal. Haha" said Yuri.

 

The next day after the audition,

Krystal's waiting for Yuri in front of Yuri new school.

"Unnie! Unnie! Here I'am." said Krystal with a loud tone.

Yuri ran to Krystal. She left all her new friends.

"Krystal! Hello. Sorry because I'am late." said Yuri.

"It's okay unnie. Anyway, how was your new school? Was it fun without me?" asked Krystal.

"The school is just okay. But without you is not okay. No way I can live without my bestfriend." said Yuri.

"If you had to choose between me and your new school and friend, which one will you choose?'asked Krystal.

"Hmm... Let me think first." said Yuri jokingly.

"Ya! Unnie... You should just said me."said Krystal.

"I was just joking with you. Of course I will choose you. Hehe." said Yuri.

They keep talking about school and other stuff until they reach their house.

Each days was just the same. They go and back from school together. But after a few weeks later.

 

Conversation in phone,

"Hello unnie. Are you free tomorrow? Because tomorrow is our time to go shopping. I haven't shopping with you for a long time already."said Krystal.

"Sorry Krystal, I'am busy. Tomorrow I have a project to do with my classmates. Sorry." said Yuri.

"Oh, it's okay. Unnie, how about I go to your house to help you with your project?" asked Krystal happily. She hoping that Yuri would say 'Yes'. Well this is because only weekands they can spent time together.

"Sorry Krystal. You can't come to my house. I don't want my friends thinks that you disturbing them. They don't like other people to help with their project."said Yuri.

"Oh, okay unnie. Sorry for disturbing you. Bye unnie."said Krystal.

Yuri off the phone without saying goodbye or goodnight.

 

The next day,

In phone conversation,

"Hello Minho. Can you accompany me to go to shopping mall?'asked Krystal.

"Sure, what time do you want to go?"asked Minho.

"About 10 o'clock."said Krystal.

"Okay."said Minho.

"Bye." said Krystal.

"Bye." said Minho. Minho was very happy. At last he can go out together with Krystal alone. Before this he went out with Yuri and Krystal together, so he didn't have time to confess his feeling towards Krystal.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I know its getting boring... Sorry because i'am sick. And I just came back from Singapore... I'am not in good condition...