Year 1994

Unnie, I'am sorry!

In year 1994,(Yuri)

Yuri have been born in this beautiful world. Her parents is a rich person. She is from a rich family. Her parents take care and love her from all of their heart. She is the only one daughter in this family. Her parents will buy anything that Yuri wanted. All I can describe is she got everythyng that she wanted. Her life is perfect.

"Honey, look how beautiful is our daughter. I'am so happy." said Mr Kwon.

"What should we name her?" asked Mrs Kwon.

"How about Yuri. Kwon Yuri." said Mr Kwon.

"I love that name honey."said Mrs Kwon happily.

 

In year 1994, (Krystal)

Krystal also have been born in this beautiful world but her life is not as perfect as Yuri. She have been abandon by her parents. One  day, an old lady heard a baby cried. She went to the crying voice and she saw a little baby.

"Aigoo... Who is the unresponsible parents to leave this beautiful baby. What a waste. Omo, look how cute she is." said the old lady. The old lady take the baby to her house. The old lady leave alone, so she decide to make the little baby as her grandaughter.

"What should I name her? Hmm... How about Jung Soojung." said the old lady. The old lady name is Jung Sooyoung.

 

4 years later, 

"Krystal wake up. You need to go to kindergarten or else you will be late."said grandma(Jung Sooyoung).

"Grandma, I don't want to go to kindergarten." said Krystal.

"Why?" asked grandma.

"My classmates always tease me. They said i don't have parents and they have. Huhu.. I don't want to got to that kindergarten." said Krystal while she's crying.

"Krystal, even you don't have parents you still have me. Grandma will always stay with you forever." said grandma with a soft tone. Grandma realise that this little girl didn't receive love from her parents but grandma will try harder so that she get the love she should get.

 

At the kindergarten, 

"Haha look at that girl, She's ugly furthermore she doesn't have parents. Haha" said the naughty boy while pointing his finger at Krystal. Then he come near Krystal and push her until she fall down.

"yah! Stop it!! It is not good to tease an orphan.. Poor her. She doesn't have parents and you guys keep on teasing her. I will tell teacher about it and yopu will be scholded." said the boy.

"Look how cute he trying to protect her. Minho and Krystal at the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Haha" the boy keep on teasing Krystal.

Then a girl and the little boy come near to Krystal. She helped Krystal to stand up.

"Are you okay?"asked the girl.

"yes. I'am okay. Thank you." said Krystal.

"No problem. Hi my name is Yuri and this i Minho. What's your name?" asked Yuri.

"Hi. My name is Krystal." said Krystal.

After that events happen, they three become a very very good friends.