Chapter 3

Fatal Frame: Labyrinth of Insanity

Hyuk fell to his knees, desperately trying to move any bit of rock he could, but it was no use. None of the rocks would budge. He began to start breathing rapidly, hypervenilating almost.

"We're gonna die. We're gonna die. We're gonna die," he whispered shivering to death, rocking back and forth. Ravi walked towards him trying to calm him.

"Calm down, we're not gonna die," he said reaching an arm out to place on Hyuk's shoulder. As soon as Hyuk felt Ravi's hand, he quickly swatted it away.

"Don't you dare calm down me!! This is ALL YOUR FAULT YOU JACKASS!!!! You just had to bring the camera when everyone told you it was cursed! Then you snap a picture and now look!!!!" Hyuk screamed. His voice echoed through the tunnel, far, far down.

"Listen, you hear that?" said Ravi.

"I swear if you're trying to freak me out I'm breaking up with you and never speaking to you again!!" said Hyuk.

"No I'm not. You're voice echoed which means there's more space down there. I'm sure if we walk a little further down, we can find a way out or at least find a spot where we can climb out."

"Why should I trust you!?! You got me into this mess!! You keep saying everything will be fine yet here we are NOT FINE."

"Okay I admit things aren't exactly going our way but trust me. I'll get us out of here." Ravi then helped Hyuk to stand back up. 

Th entire tunnel was dark and the air was thick. Ravi reached into his bag and pulled out a flashlight and turned it on. They began walking down the dark tunnel cautiously. The tunnel was longer than Ravi anticipated and even curved unnatural.

"Where's the exit Ravi?" Hyuk grumbled irritatedly behind him.

"I'm sure it's up here somewhere. It's really strange how this tunnel extendsand not to mention the curves," said Ravi.

"I'm starting to get a weird feeling..like this tunnel..it seems like it was carved by something," said Hyuk.

"Carved? Who in the hell would have and kind of time for---" Just then, Ravi's flashlight shined on something that caught his attention. A red notebook, aged with dirt and dust, was lying on the floor. "Someone's been down here.." Ravi said as he picked up the notebook. He opened it and immediately began coughing from the all the dust that flew in his face upon opening.

Hayate's Notes:

I'm the only one who managed to escape, but it isn't over yet..

I can still feel them breathing down my neck.

I didn't want any part of this, I just came to dig for specimens..

They've gone too far..

I didn't expect this..

I didn't expect any of this...

"Great so what is it? Who's the guy who wrote it?" asked Hyuk.

"Some guy name Hayate, I think he was paleontologist," said Ravi.

"Does it tell us how to get out here?"

"No, but we don't need this," Ravi said tossing the notebook carelessly behind him. "We can get out of here ourselves. I have good instincts."

"I'm about to slap you in the face, it was your damn instincts that got us down here," said Hyuk.

Just then, they heard a strange noise coming from ahead. It sounded like a crowd of people almost, a very faint crowd.

"Is that...people?" said Hyuk slightly holding his breath. Ravi stood back up and began to walk forward.

"There's no way people could live down here.." he said. Hyuk followed closely behind. They continued to follow the sound, getting closer to the source, until they reached a dead end. However, there were two dimly lit torches on the wall.

"What the hell?" said Ravi.

"Now what?" said Hyuk.

"What are you asking me for?"

"Because you promised me you'd get us outta here dumbnut!!!!"

Ravi placed his hand on the wall, softly feeling it. It felt warm, most likely because of the flames. He then turned his flashlight off.

"What are you doing??? We need that!!" cried Hyuk.

"I find it strange that two torches are lit underground. I'm taking one of them. I dunno maybe we have to think like cavemen," said Ravi.

"Well you sure are as dumb as one," muttered Hyuk. As soon as Ravi took a torch down, the wall began to open, revealing a passageway. Hyuk gasped as Ravi turned around.

"See, I told you have this under control. This has to be the exit," he said, then turned back towards the wall, going through the opening.

"Ravi I don't like this.." Hyuk said as he followed him. As the entered, they noticed more dim torches hanging along the wall on both sides of them, like a corridor.

"More torches? Who lit these?" said Ravi.

"Ravi."

"What?" Ravi said slightly turning his head back to Hyuk.

"What what?" said Hyuk.

"You just called my name," said Ravi.

"Uhh no I didn't," said Hyuk.

"Baby you were right in my ear clear as daylight quit lying."

"Oh so I'm a liar now?" Hyuk said causing Ravi to groan in aggrivation.

"Hyuk.

Hyuk stopped after he heard the whisper in his ear. He turned around quickly. There was nothing there. Ravi was in front of him so there's no way it was him. Who just called Hyuk's name...

Ravi turned back to see Hyuk who was frozen in place. "Hyukkie what's wrong?" he asked walking back.

"I-I don't suppose you called my name a minute ago...did you...?" said Hyuk. Ravi shook his head.

"Wait you heard your name whispered too?" he asked. Hyuk slowly nodded his head.

"Ravi...we aren't alone down here...this is the second sign.."

"What was the first..?"

"The air, it got heavier, plus the smells...Ravi we need to get out of here now," said Hyuk with fear in his eyes. Ravi hated seeing his boyfriend so frightened. He grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight.

"Come on we're almost out, I'm sure we just follow this path and then there should be a ladder or something," said Ravi. He pulled Hyuk forward through the torched corridor, which seemed to end forever. They came to another wall, then another.

"Where's the exit dammit!!" Ravi shouted as he pounded his fist on the wall. Just then, a random breeze flew past them and in their ears.

"Ravi don't do that!!" Hyuk shouted.

"What, this?" Ravi said as he continued banging on the wall.

"STOP!!!!" a strong, raspy voice screamed out, piercing Ravi's ears. He fell backwards and landed on the ground. He looked up at Hyuk who was staring at the wall in horror.

"Hyuk...was that you..?"

".....No....."

They then began to hear pounding from the other side of the wall, causing Hyuk to fall back and cuddle next to Ravi on the ground.

"I-I told you we weren't alone...this must be where...people where buried within the walls," said Hyuk.

"Well...we just need to find the exit.." Ravi said, still shaken up. Hyuk turned to look at Ravi then gasped.

"Ravi, your ears are bleeding!!" he cried. Ravi quickly touched his ear to feel the warm liquid oozing out of his ear.

"Damn it! How..??" he said reaching into his bag, grabbing tissues to plug his bloody ears.

"I told you not to do that.." said Hyuk.

"How the hell was I supposed to know!?!??! I'm trying to get out of here!!!" Ravi yelled.

"It's a maze...you can't get out. You have to go through," said a voice that startled them both. They began to hear the voices again, the voices they heard earlier. Only this time, they voices were coming towards them. Taunting them, suffocating them. They could feel the breath on their faces. The pressure, strong like daggers. Then it stopped...

Ravi and Hyuk exchanged glances to eachother, trying to figure out if they both heard and felt the same thing. But they both had their eyes and ears open when they heard the next voice.

"You will die."

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it's been a couple days, I've been writing other fics as well :3 So Ravi and Hyuk entered the never-ending labyrinth when Ravi opened the passage (Ravi why you so stupid?? lol). So be prepared for more ghostly phenomona to happen!!

Also, I just started writing a new fic that has sulay, keo, jongkey and a couple more pairings! I'm really excited about this fic so please feel free to check it out, subscribe or comment! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/986532/harmonic-convergence-angst-jongkey-romance-fiction-sulay-keo-eunhyukxjimin