tiffany

hurt!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

I was now in the living room with Yuri, it was dawn already and I still can’t find sleep, I’m still drinking wine. The TV was on but I can’t understand what’s the program was, maybe because I’m thinking of the person that leave an hours ago. I’m so happy she came here even the others are here that she’s still not in contact too but I can’t help but regret it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier I saw how Taetae look at her and I realize she wasn’t in love with me anymore but to the girl I love, I want Jessi to be happy but can’t she be happy with me. Now I know that I really don’t stand a chance anymore, Taetae is falling for her already and Jessi is in fact still in love with her Taengoo. I hate to admit it but I needed to, they have mutual feelings now and standing in between them will hurt me more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany ah, are you okay? Stop drinking already.” She wipes my cheek that I didn’t even realize that was wet already with tears

“Yuri ah, I don’t stand a chance anymore, right?” I didn’t stop drinking

“Oh Fany ah..” She hugs me and comforts me

“I’m here Fany ah, you can cry it out. I’m just here.”

“It hurts so *sob* much Yuri ah, it hurts so *sob* much to *sob* accept that she can’t*sob* love me.”

“Shhhhh..”

“I know for so long that *sob* she’s in love with Taetae, but it *sob* doesn’t hurt like this because I know I still *sob* have a chance. I still have a *sob* chance that she can love*sob* me because Taetae *sob* is in love with me, that*sob* their feelings aren’t mutual but *sob* what I saw earlier I knew that it was already*sob* mutual, Taetae wasn’t in love with *sob* me anymore but with Jessi.”

“------------------“

“I didn’t have a*sob* chance anymore Yuri ah, Jessi won’t *sob* love me back anymore *sob* because I know that her *sob* love for Taetae won’t fade even *sob* she hurt her multiple *sob* times. Taetae doesn’t give a*sob* damn on her before but she*sob* still didn’t unloved her, *sob* how can she now if *sob* she found out that *sob* the their feelings is the same.”

“Shhhhhh… It’s going to be okay Fany ah.”

“No It wasn’t going*sob* to be okay. Why do I have to*sob* feel this pain Yuri, *sob* I can’t bear the pain anymore. *sob* How can I erase this *sob* pain?”

“I don’t know Fany ah, I don’t know.” She started to cry also, I back away from her hug and wipes her tears

“Yuri ah…Why are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter