taeyeon

hurt!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’re now at the music bank now for our come back stage, and I can’t but think of her again because I saw someone that’s so much like her. She’s a member of the girl group G-friend, I tell myself to focus but I can’t because Sica in on my mind again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

It been a month since I started to avoid my best friend Sica, I just can’t be near her when I know her feelings for me. I was so shock to know that she loves me more than a friend. I actually didn’t notice it; I thought that her gesture are all just like mine to her. I didn’t expect her to fall for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually I don’t want to avoid her but I don’t want to say or react to her after I run away that day she told me she loves me. I don’t want to hurt her but when she told me her feelings I blurted out my own feelings, and hurt her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I hurt her so much by saying that I was in love with her American friend. But I can’t lie to her so I told her that, I was in love with Tiffany since forever and I thought she knew that even I didn’t told her that she’ll still know it because we’re best friend, she should know me than anyone else.

 

 

 

 

 

Actually I want to apologize to her now and talk about her about her feelings and to tell her that we can still be like before a best friend but I can’t return her feelings. I am walking now to her shared room with Hyoyeon which is beside Fany and Sunny’s room. When I was about to pass Fany’s room I heard her talking to Sunny crying.

 

 

 

 

 

I panic and about to ask what wrong when I heard something that crumble my world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love Jessi so much, *sob* and it hurts so *sob* much Sunny ah *sob* to see Jessi being *sob* like this because of*sob* Taetae. If only she *sob* can love me, I’ll *sob* make sure she *sob* won’t be hurting like*sob* this.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT? Fany is in love with Sica all this time, is that the reason that all my attempts to make her see my intention she can’t because she was in love with my best friend. I just froze there when Sica’s room open and she came out. I have a mix feelings and I don’t know what to react but my angriness in me drive out within me so I glare at Sica and walk out there.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter