taeyeon

hurt!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

We are now preparing for our comeback for Party single; we are here in the SM building on recording studio. It was my turn to record and I wasn’t feeling actually happy doing this like before maybe because I’m feeling guilty and we are not complete anymore, we’re not 9 anymore but 8, the number we never imagine we will be but just because of my single mistake. Actually the management was already planning of kicking Sica out already because she wasn’t 100% dedicated on the group already because she was busy on her brand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes she didn’t neglect her responsibility on the group and attending everything and anything the group was doing but we know she was not that focus just like before but everyone was so the member didn’t do anything to prevent her being out of the group specially me who agreed when we have a meeting with a CEO about her out of the group, there was an argument about that betwwen me and the members and I told them about Sica is not needed of the group because she focus more on her brand than the group, I also had a fight with Sica the day SM announce her departure and I know I hurt her so much on what I said that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was jealous of Fany and Yoong who was still in contact with her but I know I don’t have a right because I was the one who avoided her first and I’m the one that lead the company to finally kick her out. I remember the day that we started to became friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

It was my third week of training and I’m barely known someone except for my singing partner Jessica ssi and my roommate Tiffany, also Hyoyeon ssi. Tiffany is the one I always talk even we can’t understand each other much because she didn’t know Hangeul much while I didn’t know English.

 

 

 

 

 

Actually I have a crush on her since the first time I saw her eyes smiles when she came on our room on her first day. I can’t take my eyes of her since then and I know when she was around I can easily saw her even in a bunch of people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was now going to my singing practice, my dance practice just ended and I was with Tiffany and some other trainees like Sooyoung ssi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany ah, bye, I’m going to my singing practice.”

“Okay Tae, can I accompany you I want to say Hi to Jess.” She said and gives me eyes smile that can melt anyone

“Let’s go.” I said

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica ssi and her got close immediately or should I say Tiffany always talk to Jessica ssi and always demand Jessica ssi to talk to her, she was persistent on the ice princess. Everyone here calls her like that, because her presence or aura is really cold. Tiffany and Jessica ssi is both came from the States so Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter