taeyeon

hurt!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

We are now in the SM town Tokyo, and I’m staring at the love of my life before that was busy chatting with other artist. Yes, I LOVED her before I realize I fall in love with another girl already. The girl that beside me all along while I’m hurting loving someone who doesn’t love me back. When I stare at her now I don’t feel the love I feeling before but rather a love for a friend.

 

 

 

 

And now the girl that never leave my side was out of the group which partly my fault. It was too late when I realize that I was in love with her. I regret all the things I did and said to her that I know hurt her so much. She was one of my closest friends before we debut and before we became famous. I was the one at fault why we drifted apart.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

2003

 

 

I’m a new trainee in SM and it was my first day today I’m so nervous because I don’t know what to do or expect, what if I don’t fit in here. My first lesson is singing, they said I will be partner with other trainee girl that was here years before me. I went inside the room, ad when I look around I saw a girl sitting in the corner with her earphone on.

 

 

I just sat in the chair, I think the vocal couch is late because I am sure that I just made in time but still he wasn’t here but me and my partner as I assume who’s I think is sleeping because her eyes are close.

 

 

 

Then 30 minutes later there was a man walk inside the room, he smiled at me, he’s the vocal I presume.

 

 

 

“Jessica, get your fat in here so we could start.” He said to the other girl who didn’t even budge

“--------------“

“And I presume you are Kim Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter