Chapter 8

The Magic Castle

“Wahh~~ your house is clean hyung.” Kim Jaejoong chuckles as he walk in to the house ignore his brother groaning.

“Yunho, why you trouble yourself? No need to bring all the stuffs.” Donghae said as he take the cake box before joining his older brother, Siwon, Hyukjae his beloved fiancée and spoil brat brother in the living room.

“Jaejoong wont stop nag me if we come empty handed.” Yunho said as he sit next to his wife, who are now pouting.

“Yahh!! This is your first time visit your brother in law so do behave. The big CEO don’t know tradition tsk tsk.” Jaejoong blurted out as he punch his husband lightly.

“But it doesn’t mean we have to spend 1 hour to choose what cake to buy baby.” Yunho reply as he ruffle Jaejoong hair.

Choi Siwon, Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae cant denied how surprise they are seeing the young couple, precisely Kim Jaejoong who smiling happily and how he so comfortable with Jung Yunho. Right before Donghae about to open his mouth, Hyukjae tap his fiancée thigh and shake his head, silently tell the man not to pointed out the difference.

“I heard your parents visit you last month? So how was it? Are they fine?” Siwon ask Yunho, who are taking the cake that serve by Jaejoong.

“They are fine, just they came in to visit before went to Japan. They send their regards to you all.” Yunho reply happily eating the cake.

“So Hyukjae do you need my help for your wedding preparation? You know I am good with event management.” Jaejoong ask happily to the doctor who turning pink.

“Its alright, we are planning for simple wedding. But sure, I need help with few things because your hyung not really helpful when come to menu, banquet setup and gifts for the guest.” Hyukjae said ignoring Donghae who sighing disagree to his statement.

“Eii what you expect from this nemo? Ok I will help you and no worry its free of charge because you taking away this cry baby.” Jaejoong reply happily making all of them laugh out loud except the cry baby.

“You can help but I don’t want you to skip any meals or get tired ok?” Yunho said as he hug Jaejoong shoulder, looking straight to the smiling guy.

“Yes yes yes dear hubby. But no worry you can always help massage my leg in night right?”  Jaejoong said happily and feed the man his cake.

Choi Siwon silently pray to all god in the world not to ruin this moment so his beloved brother, Kim Jaejoong will always smile happily as its seem ages he see his brother smile that bright and happy.

Maybe his decision is not wrong at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae smile as he see the couple walk in to his room, smiling and happy. Just like another normal couple who are expecting their baby. Finally Kim Jaejoong changed and let’s hope it’s for forever.

“So guys, today will be your first baby scan and if we lucky we can see the gender.”Hyukjae said cheerfully as he help Jaejoong to lay on the bed and prepare him for the process.

Jung Yunho seat next to Jaejoong, holding the man hand as his eyes focus on the screen. He cant help from feel nervous but he know he need to remain calm, Kim Jaejoong, his wife need his strength.

“There, this is your baby Jae. Aigoo~~ look at this lil hand? Your baby seem sound and safe.” Hyukjae announce cheerfully as he pointed to the shadow image of small hand on the screen to the couple.

Kim Jaejoong look at to the monitor silently as he bite his lips, there a lot of emotion in himself. Regret, anger, sad, guilty and disappointment. This is one mistake and he cant hide his proof of his failure.

“So I will print this image for both of you and you ready to go, oh yes some vitamins need to be consume as supplement. I will see you all in next 2 weeks so we can do the 3D-scan. Hopefully this peanut not shy like today and we can start buy pink stuff or blue stuff.” Hyukjae said smiling to silent Jaejoong as he pat Yunho shoulder before leaving them alone.

“What in your head dear? Mind to share?” Yunho ask slowly as he look at his wife. Since his parents came, the endearment name is normal for them.

Kim Jaejoong shake his head before turning away wipe his tears silently, feeling shy and guilty towards the man who are drag in his mistake.

“Hey my dear, listen. Whatever negative think in you have in your mind please kick it away please. Don’t burden yourself with those stupid thought.” Yunho said as he slowly caress Jaejoong hair before wiping the tears.

“I am sorry Yunho. You shouldn’t be drag in this story.” Jaejoong mumbles slowly and let out the heavy sigh.

“Its alright, I am the volunteer so don’t be sorry for it. Now, I know you are very strong guy. Don’t dwell in the past, move on and for god sake, please take care of yourself so the baby can live. Show to him that you are strong and you can survive without him. You can be happy without him.” Yunho said as he look at to Jaejoong before smiling and nod his head, ensure the man everything will be alright.

“Why should I? The baby is proof of my mistake, my stupidity and my ego. I wish this not happening.” The words almost inaudible if Yunho not seat next to his wife, as Jaejoong is whispering to himself.

Jung Yunho smile as he help his wife to sit on the bed, standing next to Jaejoong and holding his hand and making the sad Kim Jaejoong looking to him.

“From now on, this baby will be your strength, your pillar and your motivation to be the best brother in the world, the perfect son and most important the wonderful mommy in the world. Siwon, Donghae, Hyukjae and myself will be right behind you whenever you need support. Don’t ever feel or think you are alone. We all with you my dear.”  Yunho said it confidently as he look at straight to Jaejoong eyes.

Kim Jaejoong close his eyes before he open it and hug the standing man in front him, crying on his chest. He been so stupid when think how stupid he was, how rude he become to his brothers who love him and how this man, Jung Yunho be so nice, gentleman and patient handle him all this while.

Jung Yunho chuckles lightly as he rub Jaejoong back slowly, hugging the man tightly for few minutes before he help to wipe the tears away and once again he chuckles.

“Aigoo my wife is all red now. Lets get some strawberry ice cream you want so much till you mumbling in your sleep.” Yunho said as he peck Jaejoong forehead and helping the man to step down from the bed.

“Yahh~~ I am not.” Jaejoong whine walking with Yunho to the pharmacy to get his vitamin and to make the payment.

Kim Jaejoong cant help from smiling when some staffs and people whispering to each other whenever they notice them. They are cheering and praising them who look so perfect and lovely, holding hand next to each other and keep teasing each other.

Maybe Hyukjae was right, it’s his chances to start again. As Yunho said this baby will be his strength, his pillar and his motivation to change and he promise himself to start learn to love his husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Halooooo do you all still remember me??
So here a new update….
To be honest I am torn between making Jae again or just let him being nice..
I guess we all need more yunjae moment cause for my future plan that I cant reveal…
Ok guys I know some of you don’t like the fact jaejoong have someone else baby…
for the nth time please check my foreword, I have clearly said it…
and for everyone who don’t like why yunho being so nice…I will reveal it later…
trust me whenever in love..we become stupid…
btw I also almost want to mentioned TOP here…but decide not too..cause lets enjoy yunjae moment
oh btw no one realised there no other tvxq members in here?? Tsk tsk you all I am hurt..
I probably will bring YOOSU in as Jaejoong friend, but they will have minimal appearance…
Changmin?? I gonna reveal this…I plan to make him as yunjae baby..but seem like it gonna change..
kkkkkk
anyway subs and comments…