Chapter 10

The Magic Castle

Jung Yunho sit in front of his brother-in-law, smiling happily before he called the waiter to place his order.

“Sorry, I stop by the Japanese restaurant because Jaejoong wants some takoyaki.” Yunho said as he rubs his neck shyly.

Choi Siwon can't help from laughing hearing Jung Yunho words, to be very honest neither he or Donghae imagine this kind of scene.

“I am sorry but it's really something I didn’t expect coming from you.” Siwon said as he sipping his coffee.

Yunho smile as he nods, he too needs to admit that this is not something he expected when he remembered how Jaejoong is when they are newly married.

“I slowly see the old Kim Jaejoong is coming back. The cheerful, hardworking and creative little brother of mine.” Siwon said as he looks straight to Yunho.

“I believe he needs all the emotional support for that Siwon. Let's not pressure him for it and he will slowly come back to us.” Yunho said a very confident.

Choi Siwon take the envelope from his briefcase and hand it over to the young CEO, and after few minutes of reading the documents, Jung Yunho let out a heavy sighed.

“You sure you wanna do this Siwon? What if the thing gets out of hand?” Yunho asks boring his eyes to Siwon.

“I know its risky to start all this now, but I don’t want the man used Jaejoong baby in future. He have ruined my brother once and I will never allow him to do it again.” Siwon said affirmative, just like how he always be in his board meeting.

Jung Yunho sigh as he nods, agree to Siwon words. It’s the best they address the matter now before it too late. It's for Jaejoong and their baby best.

It's his family for him to protect.

 

Yunho POV

“No..no…no…Its should be placed facing the north.”

“Yah, that cupboard should be placed at the window. Cant you all refer to my sketch?”

“Be careful with the wallpaper..”

Its only 11 am and Jaejoong is actively moving in the new room along with a few staffs from the designer and movers company.

“Hey dear~~ its everything alright?” I  ask the man who stands in the middle of the room, holding the tablet.

“No~~ you see they can't do what I have brief. Ughh…this is the most simple design for baby nursery and they can't follow.” Jaejoong whine as he looks around.

can't help from chuckling and pull him to my embrace, rocking his body side by side softly. He too adorable now. With his long white shirt and black tight.

“Take a deep breath dear, we don’t want you to be stress right? I said to him as he nods slowly, ignoring the staffs who moving the stuff here and there.

“I know you want the best for the baby champ, but let us trust your friend, Yoochun and his team,” I said to him as I caress his cheek and poke his pouty lips.

“But? Yoochun is barely here. He must forget today and busy with his duck boyfriend.” Jaejoong blurted out with his pouty lips, as he snuggles to his husband more.

“You know what? Let's go out and have a nice brunch before we do some shopping? I will call Yoochun and ask him to come.” I suggest to him and when he nod his head, I can't help from feeling relieved.

“You better find Yoochun or next time I meet him, I will turn his Porsche to miniature.” He looks around before sigh, walking out with his warning.

I nod to him with a smile before and when I heard his room being closed, I fished out my phone, type the text and send it.

‘YOU BETTER COME AND FINISH THE NURSERY BEFORE JAEJOONG KILL YOU.’

 

Kim Jaejoong keeps walking back and forth in his room, biting his nails. He does hate this situation, why it must now? Why doesn’t it happen when he stays over with Donghae or Siwon?

BBAAMMM!!!

Kim Jaejoong flinches at the thunder sound, whining and glaring the window.

He really scared of the thunder and its hate it so much as it sounds so cliché, but its not something he can help it too.

BBAAMMM!!!

And that’s it, Jaejoong quickly runs out from his room heading to the master en-suite at the end of the hallway.

“Yunho~~ Yunho-yah…” He knocks it lightly and bites his lips, hoping his husband not falling asleep and will open the door.

“Jae? Hey, whats wrong? Are you in pain?” Yunho asks as he looks at Jaejoong, feeling a bit worried as the man never knocks on his door, not in the night time.

“I…Errr..Can I sleep with you?” Jaejoong asks timidly as he looks at down, play with his robe tie. He bet if its daytime, his face is blushing red.

Jung Yunho squints his eyes, try to confirm what he heard is real. But seeing how shy and nervous Jaejoong are, he now the man really need it.

“Of course, come inside.” Yunho opens the door wider as he allows Jaejoong to walk in, heading to his bed.

“I will grab another pillow and blanket from the closet,” Yunho said once he sees his wife lay on the bed.

“No~~…Just sleep next to me.” Jaejoong said it softly, almost like a whisper since he pulls the blanket to cover most of his face.

“You sure Jaejoong?” Yunho asks, holding his own laugh as he walks over to the other side of the bed.

“Shut up and just sleep. You are scared of the thunder. Your mom tells me and its normal for Aquarius to scared of thunder.” Jaejoong blurted out as he secretly moves his body to lay as close to Yunho.

Jung Yunho can't help from chuckling as watching the timid small movement of Kim Jaejoong and the fact he just heard, because first, he is not scared of thunder and secondly he very sure the zodiac and the thunder are not related.

“Thank you for sleeping with me Jaejoong. I do scared of the thunder.” Yunho said happily as he circles his arm over Jaejoong waist, pulling him closer.

And not long after, Kim Jaejoong fall into his dreamland, feeling safe and protected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

harooooo...another chapter...
i focused on the yunjae moment because i believe its important for the development of fics...
and~~~~~ this is yunjae fic so yunaje cheesy moment should be a lot...
oh btw dont forget to check jaeho_xchange fics for the newly fresh baked yunjae stories...
find me if you all can...kkkk
Thats it i guess, cant write more cause i might spill the tea...
to all new readers, dont forget to subs  and everyone please comments
bye bye