chapter 3

The Magic Castle

Jung Yunho sigh as he listen to his best friend story. Its surprised him to heard that his best friend little brothers that wild especially with that loving family. He ever met them few times and no one will expect that crisis in Kim Mansion.

"I only have you to help me and call me stupid or what but my feeling tell me that you is the best man." Siwon said as he look to his best friend, hoping the man agree with his crazy plan.

"You know that its not a corporation we are talking about? Its a wedding where 2 people life would change with that. Even by the name of friendship its way too much." Yunho said as he sipped his coffee.

Choi Siwon let out a heavy sighed again rubbing his palm on his face. It can be seen on the young man face how tense he is but he the only one can and could help his little brother. Slowly he stand and kneeling right in front his friend.

"Siwon?!! Yah Choi Siwon get up. Oh god! man, you love him that much huh??!!" Yunho scream as he pull Siwon to stand up. Siwon keep silent as he now sit on the chair back listen to his friend sigh, yes he loved his brother so much and willing to help him. His pride is nothing compare to Jaejoong safe from their parents angry.

"Man, I will help you on the name of our friendship. Choi Siwon i really respect you for the love. I really dont know if Jaejoong never learn to respect and love you." Yunho finally agreed after he take a deep breath.

"Thank you Yunho. I will never repay your help. Thank you so much. I owe your my friends.

" Siwon said happily as he hug his friend. "Siwon if it not working dont do the same to stop me alright." Yunho said with a firm voice as he patted Siwon shoulder.

Choi Siwon nod with a faint smile as he look to his best friend who help him. Silently he pray a miracle happen between this 2 men.

"I wont Yunho, but i do hope you may change my brother and show him the meaning of love." Siwon said as he sipped his coffee.

 

 

----------------------------------

Jaejoong p.o.v

 

I swear if i could i have killed my brothers. Alright let me rephrase it again, my adopted brothers. I cant believe they ing did wedding arrangement. that jung. I will runaway like i give a flying about Siwon threat.

"Oh god jongie, i cant believe that you are getting marry. I am so happy." My mum hug me as she cheer happily before she seat at the dining table.

"I heard Jung is a sucessfull young man. I bet you will be happy Jongie." My daddy now said as he smile to me from the head of dining table.

"Mom, dad lets not alright? We dont want a sulking bride right?" Siwon smile to me and our parents who happily giggling.

Oh god please forgive me for kill this stupid man. I really need to show this Choi ing Siwon who in charge of my life. He will regret this if not I aint Kim Jaejoong.

"I wonder why so sudden Jongie? What make you say yes?" Suddenly my mum ask and i cant help from bite my lips as my mind failed to form a perfect sentences to lied.

"I guess its the right time to stop make all of you worried about me. I have ashamed our family name more than enough." I blurted out with full of guilty feeling because i know soon will ashamed them again.

My mum and dad smile to me as we had our dinner which most of the time Siwon did the talking.

What so good about this Jung? Whatever he not important.

"Remember Jaejoong one week from now you will marry Jung Yunho. I am serious about this so you should stop pressuring yourself to planned your escape plan. I have logged a report to cancel your passport so you are unable to escape from Korea." Siwon said suddenly and i just realised its only me and him inside the dining room.

"For the very first time i ask a help from you, Jaejoongie. So please help me because you dont have any idea what i done to make he agree with this. I am sorry for doing this but trust me if daddy and mummy know they will be frustated on you. Please dont ruined this if there a bit love for me and Donghae. " Siwon ruffle my hairs before he peck my head and left me alone in the room.

, he ing know my weaknesses. Should i agree to I do?

 

 

 

 

Miss me? Nahhh miss yunjae more right? Ok sorry for not updating..too many things happen(nothing serious tho)

How was this? Comments or it will be more delay update..kkk just kidding I know yunjae not yet meet here but next chap they will meet...

Subs and comments...oh btw i got a posters...do you like it? Thank you to my y cute pony for it...