Chapter 7

The Magic Castle

Kim Jaejoong look around the mall as he walking alone, It’s not a peak hour and Monday so its not crowded and most of the shoppers is the foreigner. It’s true Korean is one of world known tourism country.

“Here you are, Mommy and daddy finding some gifts for their friend’s party so we can walk around. Come.” Yunho said as he now walking with Jaejoong along the hallway.

Jaejoong bite his lips as he thinking hard on how to tell the man not to follow them, but he know this is the first time the great Jung and popular Kim family in public after the sudden wedding and on top of it the mall is owned by Kim’s. He know some staff are looking at them now.

“Yunho~~ Er…Can you not come with me? I..Well you know …I want to be alone..” Jaejoong turn to his left and said it slowly, making the man knitted his eye brow in confusion.

Jung Yunho sigh as he nod slowly, respecting his wife decision before walking away. He knows arguing with Jaejoong now can cause a scene and that is the last thing he want in public. Especially with his parents around.

Jaejoong smile a bit before he starts walking to the boutique around the corner that he notices earlier. He enters the boutique and thank god it has no other people there except few staff. He looks around the shelves and few display mannequins.

“So you want to buy maternity dress? Don’t be so shy ok? I will not laugh and I will give my best advice for you. You know right I am one of fashion icon in Korea.” Suddenly Yunho voice greet Jaejoong who busy checking the dress at the end of the corner.

“Don’t you dare to laugh or I don’t care people seeing you being kick.” Jaejoong hissed as he know that Jung Yunho will not leave him now, the young Jung now sitting at one of the chair provided in the boutique.

Jaejoong take a few pants and dress to the changing room for him to try before he come out standing in front Jung Yunho waiting for the man to comment. Normally he never cares people comments when come to his fashion but maybe this is new style he need it someone to help him its look good.

“Yunho~~~ See is this alright?” Jaejoong whined as the man busy with his mobile and once the man eyes on him, he turns slowly showing how he look.

“It looks fine on you, it just the shoulder part seems too big for you?” Yunho said truthfully as he watches Jaejoong and his pouty lips.

“Aish you don’t know anything about fashion, do you?” Jaejoong whine as he walking back to the changing room leaving Yunho dumfounded with his reaction.

Cute

“And this? Don’t you think it make me look fat?” Jaejoong ask again before he sigh lightly taking the mobile from Yunho hand, ignore the man glares.

“The pants aren’t the same? And You don’t look fat at all..Wait the back too expose don’t you think?” Yunho blurted out once he sees the sheer fabric on the back. He don’t get it how that transparent fabric can be made as dress.

“Yahh!! How can the magazine said you one of fashion icon? Did you pay them?” Jaejoong ask the man who widened his eyes however he just grins innocently and walk once again to the changing room.

“How many dresses he going to try?” Yunho ask to the giggling staffs who watching them as they are cute couple.

“Mr Kim take about 10 to 15 dress and pants to try.” One of the staff answer making Yunho groans and get up from his seat. He cant handle this anymore, he knew Jaejoong just try 2 dress but he don’t think he can be patience even for another one.

Kim Jaejoong shopping like a girl.

“Jae~~ Jaejoongie~~….Just take everything you like, you know you will look good in anything. I will pay for all the dress. Just don’t try it anymore. Please.” Yunho  said slowly as he knock the changing room, he believe he does sound like he begging.

As the door open, revealing the smiling Jaejoong; Jung Yunho feel like his heart beat stop for a second. That’s was the sincere and pretty smile of Kim Jaejoong he ever seen after for a long time. He never see that smile before. Oh how he wish he can see that again.

“Yunho~~ ppali the girl need your card.” Jaejoong voice bring Yunho back to earth, and he walk to the cashier and some staffs who are giggling and chatting with Jaejoong.

And Jung Yunho eyes never leave Kim Jaejoong face.

 

“You really good in cooking Jae, it’s pretty surprising for me.” Mrs Jung said as she prepares the tteubokki for the dinner, watching how his son in law prepare the ingredient for the dishes.

 “Nah mommy, It just I live alone so I have to learn cooking since outside food become too boring.” Jaejoong chuckles as he now setting the dining table.

“True enough, oh maybe next time you can made some Danpatjuk for Yunho. It’s his favorite dessert, he asks me to do it but your father in law already give me a long list of what he want to eat.” Mrs Jung chuckles as she tastes the food she made.

Kim Jaejoong nod his head listening to his mother in law. He never knows what his husband like, heck he never bothers to know. No, he is not feeling guilty, it just the baby in his stomach want to eat that sweet bean red porridge.

“Mommy can you teach me how to cook it?” Jaejoong ask shyly before his mother in law chuckles and start telling her what the ingredients and how to prepare it.

After almost 1 hour, The Jung family and Jaejoong are sitting at the dining table for dinner. There was numerous food on the table and Jaejoong can’t help from admire Mrs Kim cooking skills even though they have spent almost one day in the shopping mall.

“Mom, you make me Danpatjuk? I love you so much and thank you.” Yunho said as he scoop the porridge to his bowl.

“Anni, It’s Jaejoong who cook it. I just tell him the recipe. How is it taste?” Mrs Jung ask to his son who seem a bit shocked.

“You cook? Wow that’s new.” Yunho blurted out making Jaejoong pouting his lips with a deep glare.

“No worry Jaejoong, it taste delicious just like how Ta-hee cook it. It’s so good indeed.” Mr Jung said with a soft smile after taste the porridge, a small smile crept to Jaejoong face.

“Really Dad? It doesn’t taste the same….” And Yunho words were cut off when Jaejoong take the bowl from Yunho hand, making the young Jung shocked again.

“Stop eating if it not delicious.” Jaejoong mumbles as he finishes his food and take his plate with Yunho bowl to the kitchen, leaving the Jung family in the dining table.

Jung Yunho mouth hang open seeing his wife sudden reaction and when he turns around he see his mother glare him angrily while his father shake his head with a mocking smile.

What mistake have he done. Again.

 

Jaejoong sit on his bed as he massages his thigh and calf slowly. Today was a long day, making his leg feel ache. Yet he barely able to massage as he unable to reach his calf due to his shown-up belly. He sighed heavily as he getting more tired doing so and also, he is annoyed with the clingy feeling he has from today afternoon.

It’s really embarrassing when he keeps being clingy to Jung Yunho and he know the man also have notice that. God, how he will face him again? Should he call Donghae to help him? But what will be the reason? Donghae surely will laugh on him.

As he was in deep though, Jung Yunho enter the bedroom and sitting on the bed with him slowly put Jaejoong leg on his lap and massage the leg slowly. Jaejoong really want to reject that man but the relieved feel on his leg make him cancel the thought.

“The danpatjak is delicious you know. I was joking earlier.” Yunho said it slowly as he keep massage Jaejoong feet and he can’t help from smiling when he see Jaejoong smiling again.

The smile that he sees in the boutique, the true smile of Kim Jaejoong.

“Thank you Yunho and.. I am sorry for being clingy today. I guess the pregnancy mood really taking toll on me.” Jaejoong said it slowly as he plays with his own fingers.

“Naah, Its’s alright Jaejoong. Just be yourself and if you need anything do tell me. I don’t mind provide you anything even hug and kisses.” Yunho chuckles when he sees Jaejoong roll his eyes to him.

“Good night Jaejoongie, have a nice dream.” Yunho said as he tuck Jaejoong in and turn off the light and as he about to walk to the sofa at the end of the room, a hand caught his wrist making him stop.

“You said you will help me if I need anything, can you cuddle with me till sleep?” Jaejoong mumbles or more like whisper from the blanket, feeling so shy. Thank god the light is off or not Yunho will see how red his face now.

The pregnancy hormone is ing stupid.

Kim Jaejoong keep cursing the innocent hormone as he heard Jung Yunho light laugh but as soon the man embrace him from the back, his world seem stop for a while. His heart beat increase as his chest will popped soon. He closes his eyes slowly try to calm himself and the heartbeat. And he never realized anything after that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Hi Hi HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
wow I have more than 200 subs…thanks…
I promise to update often..try my best to make it every 2 week…kkk
anyway this is to all readers….I am grateful you all subs but I do hope you subs
not because the tags…I know how helpful tag are to authors and readers…
However please read the foreword as I have clearly wrote Jae pregnant someone else baby
and Yunho help him….dont leave comments after 4-5 chapters….
I understand everyone have preferences but I have wrote clearly before…
back to the chapter…so yes I make a big turning point here with Jaejoong being clingy
hihihihi after 6 chapter of cold jae..we need the real jae back right?
but it wont last for long..hihihi….
ok now author note is too long..bye bye
new reader please subs and to everyone please comments…kkkkkk