Chapter 4

The Magic Castle
 
 
Kim Jaejoong sigh as he waiting the cue  from wedding coordinator that he can walk on the aisle. 
 
 
Yes believe it or not, he is now in the groom waiting room on his wedding day. 
 
 
 
 
 
He is about to marry Jung Yunho as planned by Choi Siwon. Why he still do it not run away?  
 
 
 
It's not only his step brother have plan. He have his own plan and this time he will not being shaken by anything or anyone.
 
"Mr Kim, you have a visitor." The coordinator announce and soon a man in black tuxedo enter the room.
 
"It's being told that seeing your bride before wedding is bad luck. Too bad I think it's only apply for a couple marry in name of love." The man said as he pull a chair sit in front of Jaejoong.
 
"The point you try to prove?" Jaejoong ask coldly as he annoy with the man who interrupt his last moment being alone and live calmly.
 
The man take a deep breath as keep watching the pretty face yet so rude and cold who busy with his mobile. 
 
"That your stupidity drag me to this wedding and how you should be grateful for having Siwon and Donghae as brother." The man said with his smirk feeling satisfied seeing the pretty boy now angry.
 
"Unless if you don't have balls, you may continue this wedding and for your info they are my step brother." Jaejoong gritted his teeth as he get up leaving the man.
 
Yet before he able to walk, the man pull his hand and push him back to the sofa.  Caged him with his long arm pressing on his shoulder.
 
"Stop thinking with your balls then. Remember my words Kim Jaejoong, one day this so called step brothers will die for you and it's too late for you even to say sorry." The man said firmly looking straight too Kim Jaejoong eyes before he left the me on the sofa.
 
 
--------------------------
 
"You may kiss your groom now." The priest announce right after "I do" said by Kim Jaejoong.
 
With almost 200 people waiting the couple first kiss, there will be no way Jaejoong can run from them scene. 
 
Maybe he should just faint himself?
 
Or maybe he can cough very hard like get asthma?
 
As he thinking all possible way not to kiss his husband, a pair of hand cupped his chin slowly before a soft kiss planted on his lips.
 
The church now full with claps and cheering from the family members who are enjoying the view.
 
"And I now pronounce you as Husband and wife. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, Mr and Mrs Jung." The priest announced happily.
 
"You!!!" Jaejoong gritted his teeth as he look to Jung Yunho who smile proudly walking to the banquet slowly.
 
"Aren't I good kisser?" Yunho whisper teasingly before he greet his parents in law, leaving his wife at the main table.
 
Kim Jaejoong swear if there no media he will scream to get divorce right now. A family mess on media not his style.
 
Sitting alone at the main table can be boring especially with a mission to show how he boycott his own wedding.
 
'Oh shut up your damn tummy. The food not delicious. ' Jaejoong chant as he look away from the delicious strawberry cake in front of him.
 
"So he is the other guy who you convince that the baby is his? " the voice make Jaejoong stiff right there.
 
"How hard is that for you to abort it? Or you plan to trap me?" The man said with his chuckles that Jaejoong found to mock him.
 
"Seunghyun stop." Jaejoong said almost whisper, try to hold himself. Not to cry not to crumbling in front of this man.
 
"Hey angel, is this your friend? I don't that my second cousin know your friend." His husband who come closer not making him any calm.
 
"Mr Jung. I am Choi Seunghyun, Tiffany friend. It's so suprised you and Jaejoong is married. No offend but Jae style is so different from you. " Seunghyun blurted out ignoring he is rude now.
 
Jung yunho smile as he hold Jaejoong hand tightly and kiss it. 
 
"He might be wild but you should see deep down his heart how pretty and how pure his love. I consider myself as lucky to have chances to show him the real mean of love." Jung Yunho said calmly yet firm as he keep his eyes to Seunghyun.
 
Kim Jaejoong is speechless as he too shocked with the fact Seunghyun is there and Jung Yunho words. Not to forget Yunho hand that still hold his shivering hand. 
 
"Come dear, you don't look fine. Let's take a rest hmm. " and a soft peck on his forehead before his eyes see darkness. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry this is late..
Comments and subs for fast update