Time Flies by Fast

Life

Mark was staring into space when he was brought back to reality by Jinyoung who was sitting right beside him.

 

“Baby why are you crying. You should be happy, our baby’s getting married. It’s true kids do grow up to quick.” Jinyoung said while patting Mark’s hand.

 

“Yeah. It feels like just yesterday he was just born and in my hands and now look at him, he’s taller than me.” Mark scoffed, and Jinyoung just laughed.

 

“Do you, Park Yugyeom take Baek Yerin?”

 

“Yes.” Yugyeom says looking right at her soon-to-be wife's lovely eyes.

 

“Do you, Baek Yerin take Park Yugyeom as your husband.”

 

“Yes I do.” Yerin says taking Yugyeom’s hand and squeezing it a bit. Yugyeom smiled and squeezed right back.

 

“You may kiss the bride.” Once they kiss everyone was clapping.

 

“SO champ, finally married. Wait until you're married you will think to yourself, why did I get married.” Jackson says, which earns a smack from Youngji, who was pouting.

 

Youngji then took off, with Jackson following right behind.

 

“Anyway, congrats Yugyeom I’m really happy for you.” Bambam says.

 

“Thanks hyung.” Yugyeom says. After that Bambam leaves and goes to see where his parents had went off to. Just then his parents are in front of them. Mark then hugs the both of them.

 

“I’m really happy for you guys.” Mark says, close to tears. he couldn’t believe his baby was a married man now.

 

“Thanks appa, you and appa are the best.” Yugyeom says, closing his eyes; enjoying the moment.

 

“We know. That’s why we let you loose so you can say ‘your the best’ to someone else.” Jinyoung says and Yugyeom starts to blush.”

 

“Appa~.” Yugyeom whines and Jinyoung snickers.

 

“You whine just like Mark.” Jinyoung says, snickering when Mark turns to him.

 

“I don’t whine~.” Mark says pouting. Jinyoung then pulls Mark closer from the waist.


“But that’s the part I love the most. Your stubborn and always there to keep me on the ground, not letting me get lost at all.” Mark blushes and then smiles. Jinyoung smiles as well and then connects their heads together. Enjoying the moment together. It was true, time passed by real fast, thats why you should always cherish every moment in your life.