Welcome to the World

Life

Mark was in the kitchen cooking lunch before Jinyoung came from work. When he was cutting the vegetables he suddenly felt the urge to vomit. He quickly went to the bathroom and right then he puked out his morning breakfast, again.

 

He’s been continuously vomiting for these past few months. ‘This is all your fault Park Jinyoung.’ When he finally finished he quickly washed his mouth and then went back to cooking

 

When Jinyoung had finally came home, most of the food was on the table prepared.

 

“Wow wifey, why are you so perfect.” Jinyoung says taking some meat from the plate.

 

“Don’t know, ask my mom. And wash your hands first.”

 

“Okay okay what ever you say your highness” Jinyoung goes into the kitchen and turns Mark around and bends down.

 

“How’s my baby doing today.” Jinyoung says patting Mark’s slightly bumped stomach.

 

“Baby is doing perfectly fine, thank you very much, now go freshen up.” Mark says smiling.

 

Jinyoung quickly washes up and then comes back to Mark cutting some apples. He quickly takes the knife away from Mark.

 

“I’ll do it, and why can’t we have a servant. You're pregnant aren’t you. And I don't want both my babies to hurt themselves.”

 

“Because Mr.Park I don’t need help from anyone besides you got that. And this is only the 3rd month of pregnancy, so no worries kay’.”

 

“You're so stubborn.” Jinyoung says pouting.

 

“Yet you still married this stubborn person.” Mark says grinning.

 

‘I did didn’t I, ha.” Jinyoung says smiling. Jinyoung comes closer to Mark and rubs their noses together.

 

“I love you.” Jinyoung looking directly at Mark’s coffee brown eyes, that never fails to melt Jinyoung's heart.

 

“I love you too.”

 


8 months into the pregnancy and Mark has become so moody that Jinyoung can’t tell if it’s a good time to talk or not.

 

Jinyoung was sleeping peacefully when someone's continually jabbing his rib. When he stirs up he groans and looks up to see Mark sitting up.

 

“I want galbitang soup now.”

 

“Baby all the restaurants are probably closed. It’s midnight.”

 

“I want it now. I thought you loved me.” Mark sniffed. Jinyoung knew for sure Mark was crying now.
 

“I do love you-” Before Jinyoung could say anything else Mark interrupts him.

 

“Shut up you talk too much, go to sleep. I’m tired now, let me sleep will you.” Mark says wiping his tears and laying back down on bed.

 

‘Fighting Park Jinyoung. One more month left. You can do it, you’ve done it before, you can still do it.’ Jinyoung then goes back to sleep.


 

The day has finally come. Mark was being rolled to the emergency room, with Jinyoung holding on to his hand, and his mom, dad, Jaebum, Youngjae, Jackson, Youngji, and their 5 year old son Bambam in Youngji's arms all surrounding his bed.

 

The doctor let Jinyoung come in. Mark was screaming from the stop of his lungs and tearing up.  

 

“It hurts.” Mark says whimpering, tired of pushing. Jiyoung holds onto Mark’s hand and pats his head with his other hand.

 

“Your almost there, just a bit more. You can do it.”

 

Mark then pushes again, screaming. Then finally there little baby boy came out, crying. Mark teared up again. Jinyoung smiled and put his head against Mark’s.

 

“We did it, Mark.”

 

“Yeah, I love you.” Mark says lowly, tired from all the yelling. And then his eyes closed. Jinyoung looks at the nurse scared.

 

“He fainted, it’s normal.” One of the nurses says holding their new baby in their arms. Giving the baby to Jinyoung. Jinyoung tears up.

 

“Hello sunshine. Welcome to the world.”

 

When Mark had finally woken up he was now in a room with everyone surrounding the small crib that was next to his bed.

 

“Hey baby, feeling better.” Jinyoung says giving him a quick peck on the lips.

 

“Yeah.” Mark says smiling weakly, still a bit tired.

 

“Markie-Pooh you're finally awake. I never heard you scream so loud.” Jackson says laughing at how Mark’s face turned a shade of pink.

 

“Don’t Jackson. He just woke up and he might still be exstuated just look at his face.”

 

“Ma.” Mark starts to whine and everyone starts to laugh.

 

After a while everyone left the family alone and went home.

 

“You didn’t see the baby yet did you. He looks just like you, beautiful.” Mark blushes at Jinyoung’s words.

 

“I hope our baby doesn’t turn out to be a huge flirt like you.” Mark says remotely shifting the bed so he could sit up and hold the baby in his arms.

 

“He’s cute isn’t he?” Jinyoung says looking from Mark to the baby and smiling.

 

“Yeah.” Mark says holding the baby’s delicate hand and smiling.

 

‘What about the name.” Jinyoung asks

 

“Park Yugyeom. Nice right.” Marks says looking into Jinyoung eyes.

 

“Yeah~ I like it. So Park Yugyeom we bless you and do good in life.”

 

“Yeah like he is gonna remember that.”

 

“We still have a long time. I’ll just tell him every single day then.”

 

“And you wonder why children don’t like to come to you.”


“Ouch, stung.” Jinyoung says and Mark laughs. Jinyoung loves every moment right now. He wants to stay like this forever. Freeze in time.