Graduating High School

Life

The day has finally come. Jackson is graduating from high school. He was still waiting for his parents to arrive when he sees Mark and his parents smiling at him. Jackson waves to them and they wave back.

 

He let out the breath that he was holding in, unconsciously.

 

Then the ceremony started. When it was finally Jackson's turn he went up and took his certificate and shaked hands with the principle. He wanted to cry and scream he did it, but he was a man now.

 

‘Goodbye childhood hello manhood.’

 

When the ceremony was finally over he walked up to his parents and his brother. Who was close to crying.

 

Mark quickly ran to Jackson and jumped on him for a hug. Jackson laughed.

 

“Whats wrong baby. Hyung’s right here.” Jackson said while patting Mark’s head in a soothing way.

 

“Yeah, for now but now you're off to college and I have no one with me. You're leaving me see. We won't see each other anymore.” Mark said while tightening his grip on Jackson and then sniffing. Which clearly meant he was crying.

 

“WHAT! Who told you that?” Jackson said with a confused face.

 

“J-jinyoung.” Mark said while sniffing and then looking at Jackson and whipping his tears with the back of his hand.

 

Click. Then there was a bright light. When Mark looked around he saw Jinyoung with a camera. He had a smirk on his face.

 

Jackson just smiled and said, “See Jinyoung was messing with you. And didn’t I tell you now I got a car I can come home and go to college to do my classes. So I’m not going anywhere. Such a idiot.”

 

Mark face turned from depress looking to angry in an instant.

 

“PARK JINYOUNG YOUR DEAD.” And started running after Jinyoung. Jinyoung started to run as well, and sticked out his tongue.

 

“Let’s see if you can catch me.”

 

Everyone was laughing. Then someone swooped in and slung an arm around Jackson from behind.

 

“Why is Mark running behind my poor Jinyoungie like he wants to kill him” Jaebum says. Youngjae could only shake his head.

 

“Your poor Jinyoungie fooled my baby brother into thinking I was leaving him for permanent.”

 

“Thats my baby brother.” Jaebum says laughing seeing Mark running to Jinyoung while whining for being too fast and slowing down.

 

“Will you ever grow up Im Jaebum. Look what you're teaching our little brother.” Youngjae said smacking the back of Jaebum’s head which earns a groan in return.

 

“Thanks Youngjae. You know I still don’t get how you and Jaebum are twins. You guys are just so different. Your way to nice and him… uh”

 

“Hey you're no better.” Jaebum says with annoyance.

 

“Alright boys, lets stop the fighting and save that for later. Let’s first get those two and then we can all do a barbecue party.” Mr. Wang says

 

Every got excited and started screaming.

 

Jackson, Jaebum and Youngjae went to go get Mark and Jinyoung, while Jackson and Mark’s parents waited for them in the car.  

 

When they finally saw them. There they were, near the nurse office. Jinyoung was carrying Mark on his back who had a big bandage on his right leg and a medium sized bandage on the corner of his head.

 

“What happened?” Jackson asked worried.

 

“We were outside and he was running and yelling at me and then I heard crying coming from behind and when i looked, Mark was on the floor crying, and… then i picked him up and took him quickly to the nurse office. She said h-he’ll be fine. I didn’t know that he would fall. It’s all my f-.” They could tell Jinyoung was about to cry. The way his voice cracked, it was evident.

 

“HEY, I thought you said I was the cry baby look who's about to cry now, big baby.” Mark said trying his best to look at Jinyoung.

 

“I’m not crying. You still are the big baby. And eat more, I feel like there's nothing on my back.”

 

“Hey~ take that back. I am fat.”

 

“Being underweight is not being fat got that.”

 

And there bickering continued.

 

Jackson gave a small smile to Mark and patted his head.

 

“Now that we found you two, ma and pa want us to bring you two with us so we can finally~ have a barbeque party.”

 

“Really we’re having a barbeque party, awesome~” Mark says happily.   

 

“Now let me carry you so Jinyoung can be free from you.” Jackson said, pulling Mark on his back.

 

“Finally I’m free.” Jinyoung said pretending not to be disappointed Jackson took Mark from his back

 

“Hey didn’t you say i weighed nothing. What's that Mr.I-Can-Do-Anything is tired already.”

 

“Yeah like that could ever happen.” Jinyoung snickered

 

“Now to the car.” Jaebum said putting his arm around Jinyoung.

 

Youngjae who was quietly following them to the car, noticed everything in his younger brothers actions. He knew what was going on. His brother had a crush on his friend's younger brother.  

 

“Young love.” Youngjae whispered to himself while shaking his head.

 

When they had finally made it to the house. Mrs. Wang noticed the bandage on Mark’s head and right leg.

 

“What happened sweetie.” Mrs.Wang said worrriedly.

 

“He fell down by accident.” Jackson says while carrying Mark to the house

 

“How many times have I told you to be careful, but no you always do the exact opposite. What will I do with you.” Mrs.Wang says shaking her head and then sighing.

 

“For now, barbeque… please.” Mark says pouting at his own mother.

 

“Aigoo this boy.” Mrs.Wang says while pinching Marks cheeks.

 

After the barbeque, Jinyoung, Jaebum, and Youngjae had left. Everyone had settled down and were now getting ready to sleep. Mark had asked Jackson to sleep with him and he gladly agreed.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Promise you won’t ever leave me.”

 

“Ofcourse. We’re brother for life. I’ll never leave your side. I’ll always be there. Now go to sleep. Okay?”

 

“Okay. Goodnight.”

 

“Night.”


And like that they both fell asleep.

 

I decided on making two more chapter. I just got inspired to write more. So heres the first. Hope you enjoyed it!!