The Wedding

Life

Mark was still waiting for Jinyoung to come by the entrance. When he finally saw Jinyoung, he pouted.

 

“Where were you, you know how special this day is for me?” Mark crosses his arms. Jinyoung sighs and wraps his arms around Mark’s waist and places his chin on his shoulder.

 

“Im sorry baby, please dont be mad at me. I was late because of Jaebum hyung. He told me he forgot to bring the cake. So then I had to bring the cake with Youngjae hyung.”

 

“Hey guys, I know I’m interrupting your lovey-dovey time with each other, but this cakes heavy you know.” Youngjae says, trying not to drop the huge cake.

 

Jinyoung releases Mark and they help Youngjae to carry the cake inside.

 

Once they set the cake on the table, they walk off to their seats.

 

“I still can’t believe Jackson’s getting married.” Jinyoung says looking at Mark who was just staring at the groom and bride in front of them. Laughing at something Jackson had said.

 

“Jinyoung, do you think we will get married like that.” Mark says looking at Jinyoung.

 

“Of course, why wouldn’t we. I’m never gonna leave a baby cry like you to anyone else.”

 

“Hey yo-.”

 

“Im serious Mark, I love you a lot, you don’t even know.” Jinyoung says looking Mark in the eyes.

 

“Yeah I know. I love you too.” Mark mumbles while blushing. Jinyoung hears Mark and kisses his cheek. Mark blushes even more.

 

“People are watching Jinyoung.” Mark says looking around if anyone saw.

 

“So, don’t they already know about us. We’ve been together for 4 years.”

 

“You never listen.” Mark says and then focuses on his brother and his soon to be sister in law.

 

“Do you, Jackson Wang take Heo Youngji as your wife.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Do you Heo Youngji take Jackson Wang as your husband.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Now you may kiss the bride.” and they do. There were loud cheers and some were whistling.

 

When they had cut the wedding cake, the bride and groom had a dance. After the dance Mark left to help his mother with setting the food. While Jackson excused himself from his wife and people that were surrounding them and took Jinyoung outside.

 

“Whats up Jackson hyung.”

 

“Look Jinyoung, Mark is very precious to me, and I know I won’t be there always for him. When he’s in trouble or crying or- the point is, I’m about to give you my biggest responsibility, please take care of Mark well.”

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t disappoint you.” Jinyoung says smiling at Jackson.

 

“There you guys are. What’s going on?” Mark asks curious what they were talking about.

 

“Baby~~ I’m gonna miss you. I’m surprised you didn’t cry. If you forgot let me tell you again, I’m moving to the States.”

 

“I know that. And fyi I’m not a cry baby any more.”

 

“Wow you really are growing up.” Jackson says, smiling at Mark. “Well then, should we go back inside then.”

 

“Yeah unnie is waiting for you.” Mark says while holding Jinyoung's hand.

 

“Kay thanks, see you guys later.” Jackson says and starts running inside.

 

“You really don’t wanna cry over the fact Jackson's leaving Korea and going to the States.” Jinyoung says a little surprised himself.

 

“I don’t have to, because I have you.” Mark says and Jinyoung freezes in his place. “What happen. Why you stop.” Jinyoung then smirks and wraps his arms around Mark and pulls him as close as he could.

 

“You know you always have a way to .”


“Well then, I’m honored.” Mark then starts to laugh and so does Jinyoung. Jinyoung then puts his head against Marks. He wished time could freeze so he could cherish this moment forever.

Hey guys, um... since I have really gotten into writing mode. I was wondering if you guys would like one more chapter with mpreg in it. Please comment if you would! Once again thank you for reading this story. Im really nervouse but many of you loved the fist one so I just kept writing. I have so much energy right now :D