07 Heartbreak Jimin's POV

When the Cherry Blossoms Fall

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

🌸 07 Heartbreak🌸

I reached the dorm, and slammed the door to my room. I ended up punching the wall from frustration.

"Yah! Jimin what's going on?!" scolded Jin hyung bursting into my room.

"Nothing." I replied.

"What's been going on with you?" asked Namjoon hyung as he followed behind.

"It's really nothing, hyung." I said.

"Well it's something, now tell us so you won't ruin the performance for the ARMYs." siad Namjoon.

"I'll be fine, alright." I said.

"You better be, now let's go we have to go get ready." he said.

They left the room, and I just sat on my bed in frustration. I was fine without her, but was I really fine without her? I still don't want to let her go. Come on Jimin focus, you have to perform live tonight.

I left with the the group to go get our hair and make up done. The stylists noonas were wondering what's up with me too. I just told that I had alot of thoughts in my mind. Yiwoo was still on my mind even during the performance. I almost zoned out, but I did make it through the live performance. When we got off the stage Namjoon hyung suddenly started scolding me.

"Where was your mind today?" he asked.

"Nowhere." I answered.

"Tell us what's wrong, so we can help you." said Jin hyung.

"Fine, I told Yiwoo that I couldn't be friends with her again since she forgot about us." I said.

"Are you insane? She came back for you!" scolded Jin hyung.

"Go apologize to her." said Taehyung.

"I don't even know where she is." I said.

"I can ask where her apartment is." said Taehyung.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, hyung." he said.

"I really messed up guys." I said.

"We all know." said Namjoon hyung.

"Come on let's go back to the dorm." said Jin hyung.

At the dorm, I sat on my bed. Even though I shared a room, I asked if they could leave me alone. They understood how I felt, so they left me alone. I saw the clock that read 2:00 am. I can't believe I said that we should just forget about each other. I still love her but, she can't possibly like me back. I felt a tear stream down my face. I can't lose her, not again. 

The next morning, Taehyung called Yiwoo.

"Hi Yiwoo." he greeted

"You're what?!" he suddenly shouts.

"What do you mean you're going back to America?!" he exclaimed.

She's what?

"Alright, but are you sure you can't see us before you leave?" he asked.

"Alright have a safe trip." he said.

He hung up and turned back to me.

"Yiwoo's leaving?" I asked.

He nodded,"yeah her flight leaves in a one hour."

"No, she can't leave me again." I said.

"Then let's take you to the airport." he said smiling.

Where could she be? She probably is at the gate by now. I had ten minutes late until she had to board. I asked if I could go through, and I did. I was looking for the familiar figure as I raced around. Then I saw a familiar figure walking with her luggage. I ran and hugged her.

"Please don't leave me again." I said.

"J-jimin oppa?" 

"Yeah it's me." I said.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked her voice wavering slightly.

I didn't let go, instead I held onto her.

"Jimin-sshi let me go." she said.

"Jimin-sshi?" I asked letting her go so she could face me.

"We promised to move on didn't we?" she questioned.

"I take it all back, I need you." I said.

"B-but."

"No let me talk." I said,"look I've always loved you Yiwoo, ever since were little."

"What?" she asked confused.

"I have, but I was told to move on and you come back, but I took out my anger on you." I explained.

"But Jimin oppa, I do have to go." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Maybe like you said we do have to move on." she said.

"No, I won't let you leave me." 

"Maybe we need a break from each other, so we can think through and-"

"No, Bae Yiwoo, you're staying here with me."

"Jimin, you're an idol here, you can't have a girlfriend, and I have to study." she said.

"We can make it work." 

She shook her head trying to give me a smile.

"Maybe someday we could be together, but not now."

She gave me one last hug,"I have to go now."

My heart shattered just like it had when we were younger. I had to watch the girl I cared about leave before my eyes. The members tried to comfort me, but it had no affect. That night I cried myself to sleep because I wouldn't be able to see her again.

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png