04 Mrs. Park

When the Cherry Blossoms Fall

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

🌸 04 Mrs. Park🌸 

Today classes start, and I'm not really prepared. The only thing on my mind was to go talk to Jimin's mother, but I have to regain my focus on my studies. I had classes from 9 am to 11 am, so it's not too bad. I grabbed my bookbag, for my notebook, and other supplies. Luckily the school was only 20 minutes away, so I could just take a bus. The bus ride was quiet, but as soon as I stared at the school I stared in awe. It was huge, but I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and headed inside. There were students walking into their classes and some students leaving.  I headed into my room where I saw many students sitting, waiting for the professor for our lecture. I sat in a seat in the back. Soon our professor arrived, and I grabbed my notebook to write some notes down.

Finally the long lecture was over. I sighed, so this was what college was like. I remembered that I should called Jimin's mother, so I quickly dialed her number as I waited for the bus.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mrs.Park, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Yiwoo." I said awkwardly.

"Oh Yiwoo-ah, how have you been all these years?"

"I've been fine, and may I visit you today, Mrs.Park?"

"Stop being so formal with me, and of course you can." she said.

"Really? Well i head over there right now."

"You actually should since the train ride takes a long time."

"I'll be there soon."

"Alright Yiwoo."

I quickly went on the bus to head for the neareast train station. From there I would get a ticket and wait about three hours to Busan. It's a lengthy trip from Seoul, but I get meet an old neighbor. At the train station, I got my ticket, and I raced to get on the train. I almost missed it, since I got a ticket for earliest time, so as soon as I made it to the train, I breathed heavily from the running. I guess I should listen to some music as I watch the scenery. If Taehyung is a group known as BTS, I guess I should listen to some of his group's songs then. I went on Soundcloud to look BTS Songs. I pressed play on the first which was called "I Need U". Surprisingly I fell in love with the song. I don't really listen to Kpop as often as I used to, so I've been missing out. 

The train stopped, so I got off to catch a quick ride on a taxi to the address I was given. We were there in about 10 minutes, so it wasn't too bad. The only problem is I have to be quick since I do have classes again tomorrow. I checked my phone to see that it was 2:36. When arrived to the house, I was awkwardly walking up towards the door. I was second guessing myself because I was scared to see her after eight years. I rang the doorbell, and the door swung open.

"Oh Yiwoo, it's nice to see you again." she said.

"It's nice to see you again too, and you haven't changed a bit." I said.

"Come on in." she said welcoming inside her home.

We sat in the living room while she got us tea. 

"So i hear you're looking for Jimin." she started.

"Yeah, I feel so guilty because I forgot about him after we stopped talking." I said.

"I see, well of course he wouldn't be home." she said.

"Does he not visit you?" I asked.

"The thing is, he can't." she said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"He's a part of a boy band now." she said.

"Oh really?" I asked Surprised.

"Yeah he's in that new band, Bangtan Sonyeondan." she said.

I almost choked on the tea I was sipping.

"Are you okay, dear?" she asked.

"Yes, I am, it's just shocking." I said.

"Why is that shocking?" she asked.

"The thing is I saw him yesterday, but I didn't know it was him." I said.

"Well why don't you visit him again?" she asked.

"It's kind of awkward to see each other again." I said.

"That's true, but you have to talk to him, isn't that why you're here?" she said.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Now he's really busy because of their new comeback, so try to talk to him whenever he has time." she said.

"Alright, and thank you." I said.

"Are you leaving already?" she asked.

"Yeah, I have classes tomorrow." I said.

"Well it's good to see you." she said.

"Thank you again." I said.

"Anytime." she said.

I walked out to find a bus to get back to the train station. So it was really him. He's matured alot, and he's really cute. Oh what are you talking about? I have to get back home now. I just can't believe that it's really him.

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png