06 Talk To Him

When the Cherry Blossoms Fall

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

🌸06 Talk To Him🌸

When I was about to give up, I saw a familiar figure. My heart starting beating faster and faster. I held my breath as I started to walk towards him...

I got closer and closer, and he looked up at me. When his eyes met mine, I froze.

"J-jimin oppa." I stuttered.

He gave no response however, he only looked down. I sat on the bench next to him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

Yet again he gave no response.

"I just wanted to talk to you." I said.

"If you just wanted to talk, then why hven't you talked to me all these years?" he replied coldly.

"J-jimin oppa." 

"No, listen to me." he said.

My heart was slowly sinking.

"When you stopped calling, I was so heartbroken that my mother told me to forget about you." he said.

"B-but"

"You've never realized how I've always felt about you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Just forget it, there's nothing else to talk about with you."

"Jimin oppa, I'm sorry that I forgot about you." I apologized hugging him.

Instead of hugging me back, he brushed me off.

"Look, maybe it's for the best that we move on from each other." he said.

"What are you saying?" I asked, "we're still friends."

"Yiwoo, our friendship died a long time ago."

"That doesn't mean we can't mend it." I said.

"No, Yiwoo, we have to move on sometimes." he said,"just like how you love the cherry blossoms, they don't last forever like us."

He got up to leave.

"Goodbye, Yiwoo."

I saw his figure leaving slowly. If I had enough courage, I would've ran to and hugged him, so he wouldn't leave, but I couldn't. My legs were glued to the ground, as I saw him leave.

                                                           {Listen To This As If This Was A KDrama Scene,I'll be using this song alot}

I trudged through the city, unable to go back to my aparment. Luckily I don't have any classes for the rest of the week because I wouldn't be able to focus. Did I really hurt him that much? How could I forget you? Why did I forget him. Rain started to patter down as I walked. I wasn't going to catch a bus at this point. I deserved to be rained on as a punishment for what I did wrong. I want him back in my life, but I guess he's finally moved on. The rain drops started to fall faster, and I saw a couple walk past me with an umbrella. I couldn't help but feel envious of them. Did I actually want to be a couple with Jimin? Do I really love him? I guess I do because now my heart has shattered. I guess this was how he felt when he was heartbroken. 

When I reached my apartment, I trudged inside, soaked. I felt a tear fall, soon more followed. I fell to the floor, hugging my knees close to my chest. 

I saw BTS's performance on TV. I could hear the fans screaming over Jimin, and my heart just couldn't take it. I quickly turned the TV off to be faced with silence. Maybe it was a mistake to come back here. I decided to call my mom, soince it was morning over there.

"Hey sweetie, how's everything going?" she asked.

"Mom, I think it was a mistake coming here." I said.

"Oh no, what happened?" she asked worriedly. 

"I met Jimin, but he s-said." I couldn't finish my sentence as I started to sob again.

"What happened?" she asked.

"H-he said t-that we should m-move on from each other." I said inbetween sobs.

"Oh sweetie, maybe he just needs some space." she said.

"I want to come back home." I cried.

"I know, but just hold on, you'll get through this." she said.

I ended up crying myself to sleep because I couldn't get over him. I now know wht it feels like to have loved and to get my heart shattered.

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png