Chapter 8

Can You Keep A SECRET?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8- Real Sides And Faces

After the Pancakes moved out on the plate.

“Wah….Smells really good!!”

“OOH….It’s going to taste like heaven”

“Aigooo…..I am never going to eat another pancake other than this!!”

“MMM……It’s beautiful…..”

“I don’t think I can dream of another pancake being more tastier than this…!!”

Everyone took out their plan well and smooth…..

But the CHEF had a slight problem with smell and the ATMOSPHERE around him!!!

“Something is going on!!!!!!!Anyway let’s see….how our creativity ended up!!” Daesung took the breakfast to the dining table.

All of them gave their most innocent and beautiful smile they could give and make Daesung fall for their TRICK!!!!!!!

  

Everyone gathered around and had their seats.

“Alright…..Let’s say the grace.” Taeyang said holding hands with Daesung.

They finished saying the grace and dived into the pancakes.

Daesung took the first mouthful with pleasure.

And the 6 eyed gazed upon it.

“Why is this…..?” Daesung could complete but was interrupted by Shin Hye

“Aigoo….This thing is so good.” She said showing it off to Daesung.

“I know right! This thing tastes like I visited heaven!”  Ji Yong widened his eyes.

“Daesung-ah…..DAEBAK….YAH….DAEBAK” Seung Hyun showed thumbs up.

“Hyung….I never knew you had such beautiful sense of cooking!!!”Seungri dongseng said with a wide smile on his face.

“Yah…..this is what I call a pancake!”  Youngbae took a deep breath.

“Oh-Oppa….No wonder yo…..” Before Yuri could complete her sentence.

“I don’t think so! Why does it taste like ROTTEN OIL AND BREAD FOR ME??” Daesung questioned angrily.

“Ah…ah…..How come? This thing is so good!” Yuri came up with a compliment.

“Wait…for a second…!” Daesung said this and grabbed Ji Yong’s pancake and took a bite!

“Y—A-H…..”Ji Yong screamed while getting pierced by the knife in the throat.

“Hmm….Why does this thing taste so good? And mine like rotten one? HUH? Did you try to fool me? What did you put in?” Daesung got on the fierce mode and barked.

“What are you talking about???” Seungri asked innocently

“GUYS….Stop fooling around and tell the answer.” Daesung got on his last nerve.

“Aish…You won’t believe us also?” Youngbae asked throwing his knife and fork imitating anger.

“I won’t!!!!! If I find out what is happening…you are all dead meat, kids!!!”  Daesung showed the other side of him.

“Araso….Go and find out!” Shin Hye challenged.

“Yah….Will you please calm down and eat? Maybe it’s the first one Shin Hye and Seungri made!!” Seung Hyun made an excuse.

“NO….I don’t think so!” Daesung rose up.

“You are so annoying!! Sit down Oppa…We will look what happened later…OKAY?” Yuri puppied her face.

 

“Sorry….I can’t wait…And stop showing that senseless face of yours!!” Saying this Daesung stomped into the kitchen.

“Why…is he going into the kitchen???” Shin Hye asked.

“Ah…to find what evidence he might get….Wha….” Youngbae said and stopped.

Seung Hyun and Youngbae turned to each other, opened their mouths wide, eyes went apart and blurted out together in a whisper to Ji Yong

“Yah…..Phapo….Did you keep the OLIVE OIL BACK IN?????????????!!”

Shin Hye gasped. Yuri let out an “Oh My God”! , Seungri who is about to faint.

And Ji Yong-shi “Oh…...The…F***K...I did not keep it back!! I just kept it near the pan!!”

                                                                       (I know its a dumb pic to put on,but i did not get any)

“You are such a………!” Seungri could not complete when DASUNG ENETERED IN…………………….with the BOTTLE OF OLIVE OIL and a raised sharp eyebrow!!

“What was actually happening here???????” Daesung gave a stare.

“Hyung...you don’t understand…we never took that thing out…” Seungri tried covering the situation.

“Olive Oil’s fall down from heaven? Do they??” Daesung roared

“Oppa……” Yuri called out

“Daesung-ah………Listen” Seung Hyun called him out.

“Shush…Not a word…You mistook Olive oil for cooking oil…and you thought if you give me the bad pancakes I would think it is my fault and blame myself for it. RIGHT?? I knew you would make something and I heard your useless plan!!!” Daesung said in flow.

“Dae…..how the hell did he know it??” Shin Hye murmured

“Stop. Thats enough of it! So as a penalty….Seungri, pay for dinner, Ji Yong buy me clothes from Red Tag, Seung Hyun-ah…I want new shoes, Youngbae wash my clothes three times, Yuri should not talk,meet not even smile with Seungri, if you do, You will have to pay bigger prices, Shin Hye Noona buy me a massager, a new bed and bed cover!!!!

“What the hell?????I just bought new shoes day before yesterday. RIGHT??” Seung Hyung moaned

“Massager, For what??” Shin Hye yowled

“Not talk with Seungri…..!!!! That’s horri……Um..I mean…what’s so great in it…Right?” Yuri tried acting as if it did not hurt her.

“MOUTHS SHUT!!!! Just obey what I told!” Daesung the chef walked away

“AISHHHH” Everyone together

In the hall

Shin Hye got a phone call from the neighbour, saying that their stuffs had been moved to a better place.

“Ne....Thank You, Bye” Shin Hye cut the  phone

“Who is that?” Yuri asked

“Our neighbor told that our stuffs had been moved to a better place and we have to find a better place to dump it in by tomorrow.”

“Ah….So we have to look for a room, right?” Seung Hyun asked

“Guys instead of lurking around, we will go to the market or Myeong-Dong, somewhere!” Seungri the chatterbox said

“We just went to the market yesterday.” Shin Hye said flipping throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter