Chapter 27

Can You Keep A SECRET?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: God of Heavens!!! I am sorry again and again! The same mistake of forgetting to hide it >_<. Sorry guys, my mistake! Hope you like it anyway!
Note: Final Chapter. Long Chapter!

Chapter 27 Everyone gets Someone

"Are you guys unaware of this or What!?"  Ha Neul bellowed straight at their faces. The feeling when you sleep the night before anticipating so much and in the end you just get yawns and bangs on the head for eating too much, from Kim Ji Won. Dressing up and leaving for work and no one acts excited. Either they forgot about it or they are acting. According to Ha Neul, he is 99% sure, it's memory loss. He just felt like screaming out that's it's his Birthday on Feb 21'st for God's sake!!
Friends? Oh Yeah! Girl Friend? Beautiful! He kept his poker face the whole day till the end.
Come Awn...Somebody gotta remember!

"Ha Neul, pass me those files" Woo Bin said not even bothering to look at Ha Neul, typing quickly on the keyboard engrossed in work.
"Don't act...as...if...you forgot it"
"What? Get me those files"
"You've hurt me lot! A LOT!" Ha Neul said shoving the files at Woo Bin.
"Shut up." Woo Bin grabbed those files "...and thank you"
Ha Neul clutched his latte in his hand trying his best not to squeeze and plunge it onto the face. He just walked off like a sass queen expecting no calls from behind. He was so frustrated as he got into the editing room seeing Ji Won printing some papers. He stomped into the room, caught her by her arms, turned her around and darted the intense gaze at her. At first, being startled by the sudden move, the papers slipped off from her hand. And when she saw it was just the shuck face, she started giggling after saying "What!?" 
"What!? Am I not supposed to say 'what'?" Ha Neul yelled back
"Huh?"
"Ji Won?"
"Yes?"
"Look at me"
"Looking"
"God!!! You don't really care do you?"
"Care what? Like seriously, you just turn me around all of a sudden and then tell that I don't care" Ji Won said pushing the male behind, bending to pick the files from the floor.
"Fine, Fine...I lose! Okay? Happy?"
"Why am I supposed to be happy?" She stood up facing the angry bull.
"Because you are...."
"Pause" Shin Hye interrupted with some open files and papers, messed up, balancing on her thin hand "Ji Won, I want your passport copy, visa copy, your renewal card copy and your driving license copy tomorrow itself, without fail" Shin Hye read out the requirements in a stretch and then smirked at Ha Neul fighting with Ji Won.  
"Why are you looking at me like that? Did I commit a crime?" Shin Hye asked  snickering at Ha Neul
"YES!" Ha Neul walked out scoffing out unknown language, pushing Shin Hye out of the way.
Shin Hye looked and Ji Won looked back shooting the same grin and nod as they returned to their duties.

At Ha Neul's Place
"For Heaven's sake don't go near the cake, Daesung" Youngbae said cutting the paper.
"I am not..I am not....okay?"
"Like...if I put these baloons here where are we gonna put the banner on?" Seungri asked standing on top of the chair, his hands reaching the frame of the door.
"In the front of the door for the 2nd time today. Please don't make me repeat the same thing over again" Ji Yong said totally irritated by the attitude of the maknae
"What if others see us?"
"Nothing's gonna happen. Shut up and do it" Seung Hyun said decorating the cake.
"You called Kris?" Ji Yong asked looking at Daesung serious
"No, I called Tao" Seungri replied to the question.
"Both are in the same flat, you dumbhead. Even if you call the latter, you'll get to know the information of the other." Taeyang commented on Seungri's cranky minded answer in the most sarcastic way possible.
"No..Tao told Kris is not there with him."
"Where is Tao now?" Youngbae asked
"Home"
"Kris?"
"I don't know? How will I know if Tao, his boyfriend, does not know?" Seungri chuckled.
"Fine....Yong-ah, call Kris" Youngbae shifted the job.
"I think he went for shopping" Seungri said trying to get back the forgotten conversation.
"You think?"
"Um..when Tao was talking I did not listen to him fully since I was doing something else. So, I think I heard shopping, a light reverie of the word."
"Call Kris. Why did I even this tell this guy to do it?" Youngbae said putting on the job on Ji Yong.
Jiyong tapped on his phone and kept the phone by his ear, bobbing his head to the ringtone. "Hey Kris"
"Ask him where he is..." Seung Hyun whispere behind Ji Yong
"Where are you?"
SILENCE
"Shopping...So, how about Tao?......Home.....Actually, last night...what?...Yeah, last night we were searching for Tao right? And you did not tell anything about it yet...."
"We deserve to know...." Daesung mimicked softly
"Wha--"
"WE....DE..SE...ER...VE....TO...KNOW..." He tried exaggerating his message.
"Like..we deter...deserve to know" Ji Yong somehow took the message, right.
"Since we too put in effort..." Taeyang whispered behind Ji Yong, straining hard. "Since what??"
"Si...nc...e---"
"Oh! He just went like that!?" Ji Yong cut Youngbae
"What happened?"
"Ah...So you guys are on fight mode?" Ji Yong asked, leaving a smile
"MODE!?" Seung Hyung scoffed at the most not relevant to use at that time
"Okay...nothing, I just called to know if Tao was actually alive!....K, bye" Ji Yong gave the fake chuckle and cut the phone. 
"He got a call from his ex-boyfriend while he was at school. His ex wanted to meet him since he was leaving to Canada. So, Tao just listened to it and went to the cafe where he is supposed to be collected. And Kris knew that Tao's ex was leaving, somehow ,and went straight to their house. Saw Tao there, brought him home and blew him up because he didn't inform plus he went to his ex's house, which was kinda dangerous according to 'Krisus Theology'." 
"Like...that's it? Daesung asked startled
"Why did we even search for him? Even if we cross the Royal Palace of Dorne or fly Khaleesi's dragon, we won't be able to fight him." 
"Calm your Game Of Thrones craze now, Seungri" Daesung said to the maknae who's been into the TV series, Game of Thrones.
"What!? Khaleesi is so damn e--"
"Daesung, clear the kitchen." Ji Yong cut Seungri's talk off how great his favourite actress in it is.
"I am talking........" Seungri said defending himself and Ji Yong replied Seungri's arguement with a solid middle finger burning Seungri's presence. "Yeah, Ji Won gave the house key to you does not mean you can do whatever you want to do."
At School
"Amber Liu"
"Present"
"Hyuna"
"Present"
"Byun Baekhyun"
"Absent"
"Kwon Yuri"
"Present"
"Park Chanyeol"
"Absent"
"Huang ZiTao"
"Absent"
"Zhang Yixing"
"Present"
"How many absenties?"
"3" Yixing replied instantly "Chan, Baek and Tao" And all the eyes of the students shot at him."What?" 
"Language, boy" The teacher corrected him as she left with her glasses hanging down by her neck.
"Respectful!? I just used the half of their names. Fu-"
"Respectful language, brother" Hyuna knocked his head and walked out.
"Are we late, guys?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun came into the class, panting, we proved they both had something going on very suspicious, together.
"No! You are just damn too early. Catch that tech before she gives you a black mark and no lunch" Yixing smirked at the couple
"Why is Tao absent?" Amber asked kicking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter