CHAPTER 1

Can You Keep A SECRET?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1- Intro To Escape

Sleeping beautifuly.....

 

It's so warm.....

“Come out, you lazy asses. Out of the bed. Freshen up. Sleeping like kangaroos ” Shin Hye screamed.

“Noona(elder sister)….why are you so annoying?” Ji Yong yawned.

“You….......……Boys its already time. OUT. NOW. Or no breakfast!!”

When they heard that word ‘no breakfast’ their eyes opened wide and kangaroos were jumping with their trousers up and down

“Noona, we got out, just,just give us a second” Daesung screamed running out of the cell pulling his loose trousers up.

“Noona, why are you harassing us in this way?” Youngbae yawned pulling back his bedsheet.

Seung hyun bended down and said softly to Youngbae “Youngiee…my dongseng(younger sibling).If you want to live , come. Otherwise starve to death. I don’t care. I am going. IF you die ,what's my problem?”

Seung hyun stamped sleeping Seungri on his way.

“Hyuuuuuung……ah…u..stood on my broken……aahhh.” Seungri whined.

“Come baby, come, we will sleep together. Come. ” Youngbae said in a cute baby voice.

“Aigoooooo……such an immature idiot….hyung, listen well. If you don’t have a stomach, does not mean that none of them has. You eat to live. I live to eat. That’s the difference between us. I am going. Such a human in this generation. Tell him to go and die” Seungri said in disgust and walked out of the cell.

Youngbae again cuddled “Aish…..phapo(idiot).”

At that time

“Yah………Youngbae. When do you think you are going to wake up? Do you think the cell is sleeping campus? It’s not a place where you can sleep till your eyes pop out. Time's up!!

"Get up right NOOOWWWW.” Shin Hye started screeching in the morning.

“Noona…I don’t want to eat.” Youngbae pleaded cuddling the pillow.

 “You lazy . Get up.” Kicking his head

“Noooonnnaaa…please…you know how much I worked right. I took the car from the dunkyard to the office. I carried Seungri on my back because of his useless twisted ankle. My shoulders were about to pop off from its place. Please understa….”

…….......................

“What is it ? should I solve anything?”

The unexpected Devil OF The Century entered

 KIM WOO BIN

“Aish……As if he is her bodyguard from hell. Wherever she is there, he will be alive” Youngbae knocked Shin Hye lightly and ran out.

“Everyone is scared of you like hell,man, then why not me? Am I not scary.” Shin Hye moaned.

“It is because I got nerves, and you’ve got nothing” Woo Bin chuckled

“Aish….I am gonna get over you one day”

 

                                          

At the washroom

..............Ji Yong….. half alive...........

<<<>>>

((Seungri …brush inside the mouth and head resting on the mirror))

____Daesung …staring at the mirror and blinking for no reason_____

-------Seung Hyun…. looking at his beauty instead of brushing.-------

“TRRRRRRRINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG”

The speed of brushing was even faster than light because they knew what their reward was…..very well.

At the breakfast table

“Aigoooo……this chair is too small.” Seung hyun yawned dragging his chair.

“Aigoooo……harl-boeji(grandfather)” Shin Hye imitated him.

Seung hyun looked at her, snuffed out air and started again “Aigooooo…..Yedhra(kid) help me to sit down.”

 “Aish…..I am going to b….” 

“What the hell….? Can't even eat food in peace? You two, go and fight in the storeroom. The sun did not even rise properly. Crap!” Seungri shouted with unusual pride.

JI yong still ON SLEEP MODE

Shin Hye and Seung hyun turned their head and was like “DID you say anything, my dear one? Can you please repeat those words again?”

“OK..OK fine. Continue.Sorry for disturbing” Seungri surrendered

Shin Hye and Seung hyun started showing each other funky faces.

“Yah…..stop it you two. Come and eat. Done with your stupid meaningless fights everyday” Taeyang was too tired…. of SLEEPING!!

..............................

 “ Ji Yong hyung, the lobsters are so big right? Their legs are like bulged up like those anacondas right? OH….! Don’t you think so? Huh? ” Daesung exclaimed with surprise.

“Daesungaaah…. Do you literally wanna die. I can kill you if you want” 

“Think of a plan to get out you hopeless, idiot!” Ji yong whispered

“Again!!!” Daesung sighed

“Yes! again…again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter