Chapter 6

Can You Keep A SECRET?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6- The Truth About The Siblings

 Seung Hyun’s POV

As I agreed with Seungri I exchanged places with Yuri. I lay beside Shin Hye. That was the first time I saw Shin Hye’s face more clearer. I regretted what I did to her in the past. I still regret leaving her with Yuri. I my hand over her face. And held her close to me. The day when Omma pushed us out of her life, That same day, 15 years back, I held her the way I am holding her now. Whatever she is my sister right?

But suddenly a hand wrapped around me.  She started moving her hand all over my face and twisted her lips and then slowly opened her eyes.

“Seung Hyun-ah….why the hell are you here? Where is Yuri?” She blasted

Author’s POV (back to normal)

“Shhhh…….” Seung Hyun cupped his hands over Shin Hye’s mouth.

She pushed his hand away.

“Just stay away from me!” Shin Hye held her fists tightly.

Shin Hye went out to the balcony facing the shining lights of the buildings.

“Shini-ah…..” Seung Hyun softly called out to her.

“What??”

“Why are you always angry with me? The past is in the past! Forget it and live life!”

“I forgot. I am forgetting. I am even trying to forget the fact that you are even my OWN BLOOD”

“Shini-ah….What did I do to you? Whatever I did was all for your good. You are getting angry for no reason”

“Yeah…..My good. Those curses you cursed at me, saying that Yuri and me will rot in hell, Saying that you are destined to die together…..Was it all for my freaking goodness? And I get angry when I am supposed to” Shin Hye raised her voice and her eyes welled up with tears.

“Shini-ah….I wanted you to dream for future. I wanted you look for the treasures in front of you. I knew that once you start living your life with Yuri, you will forget your dream and focus on hers! I did not want that to happen. I wanted you to live happily!! But look at you now.”

“You know what? You have got your mistake again. My dream was to become a police officer and I did!! I fulfilled my dream. But YOU only You were the person who stood against that. And you tell you wanted me to live happily? I am already living happily you fool!”

“Shini-ah…..I know leaving you all alone  was wrong….But why did you take it as a grudge? I loved just like a brother would!!”

“No…You did not…..You even tried to hide Yuri so that she won't see me ever again! Didn’t you….Didn’t you…you traitor!  I even hate seeing your face” Shin Hye caught Seung Hyun’s collar.

“Traitor?I wanted you to dream more!! Now you end your life with Yuri!! She is more smarter than you, She fulfills her dream with your life!!”

“I…….am…..living….for……Yuri…..She is the only one who stood for me. Those eyes which pierced my heart on the street, I will not forget it, I can’t you betrayer!! Did you think that ending someone's life was easy to solve all the complication?”

“What is your dream, Shini-ah? DO you even have one?”
“I had Seung Hyun-ah….many….And I fulfilled the biggest one. Being a police officer. You told that is impossible with me. I lived to show you that I can. IMPOSSIBLE CAN BE MADE POSSIBLE!!!”

“As a brother……I never took care of you. It’s true! But I loved you more than I should”

“Yes….True….I saw that!! You should have told that 15 years back. It’s too  late for now….You never did what a brother had to.” Shin Hye said this and walked back.

Seung Hyun caught her hand and said “Please stop dreaming for others and start a new life…Please!”

“Seung Hyun-ah….I don’t need to dream now. I am perfect as a mother to Yuri. I never cheated her, nor did I tell her that you are my blood….IF I do then it’s better for her to die! She is not my blood, but I loved her! You……did not even turn your face at me!”

“Shini-ah….listen!”

“Seung Hyun-ah….I’ve listened enough. And

NOT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter