Chapter-5

Can You Keep A SECRET?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5- Police VS Thief!

It was the same guy she met at the……………………………………………

BUS STATION!!!!

Lee Seungri!!!!

“Anneyongaseyo!!!” Seungri opened the door greeting them with a gorgeous welcoming smile.

Yuri blushed and smiled widely

“What the…….Yuri-ah…..Why are we here? I mean why are YOU here??”

“Unni…..We will stay here for today….OK?

“Are you crazy? Of course NOT…..” Shin Hye pushed the hand which Yuri cuddled with.

“Unni…….please…”

Shin Hye took out her phone and dialed Woo Bin’s Number!

“Unni….What the hell? Aish…”

“Woo Bin-ah….Where are you? Can you let me sleep at your place for a day?” 

“Unni…..listen…Aish.”  Yuri interrupted

“Ah….Ah…alright…Nothing happened…See ya then…Bye!” Shin Hye talked over the phone and cut it soon!

“What….what did he say? Are we going there today…..?  Anii…..Please….Anyooo” Yuri started screaming

“Shut up!! I’ll call up Ha Neul up too…. He might have a room!!” Shin Hye scrolled down to Ha Neul’s number

“Ani…..Unni…Jebal…..” Yuri started wailing loudly jumping up and down causing lots of nuisance.

"Yuri, control yourself" Shin Hye clenched her teeth.

“It’s fine. Let her come in. Stop calling. Stay here for one day!” The voice of the big brother came for help.

“Wait, I have seen that guy somewhere.” Yuri tried remembering her blurred memory.

“Yuri, stop wailing and causing disturbance” The sleepy Youngbae came out and leaned on the door handle.

“Wait, Why are you….” Yuri simply just can’t understand!!

“Yuri….Come here! We will take a inn…” Shin Hye grabbed and her hand and turned to walk back.

“Seriously, You kidding me? Girls alone at 11 in the night?” Ji Yong JUST smiled with surprise.

“Hey, You are that cute guy, right?” Yuri’s vision is getting better.

“Yuri, Come.  Guys, In Your Room….” Shin Hye ordered

“Oh Come on. This is not the station!! Just leave that thought of being a GRUMPY OLD WOMAN.” Daesung tried insulting them.

“Ah…..So you guys were planning on…..Wait… Does that mean SEUNGRI is also trying to flirt with me!!!!!!!!” Yuri’s eyes opened wide.

“Yes. You are perfectly right…! NOW, How in the freaking hell did you know his name..??!!” Shin Hye’s expression changed wildy.

“That’s a huge story….And how can we go ALL ALONE in this DARK NIGHT where LONELY SPIRITS travel with the THIRST OF HUMAN BL…………” Yuri started howling and mooing with secret smiles.

“Shut up, I don’t believe in all this nonsense!” Shin Hye  replied pushing her out.

“Ah….Chuck it. Come on in!” Seung Hyun called them in.

“OKAY……”Yuri skipped and gave a smirk to Seungri

“EGH…..Do you really and really think that this is going t…….” Shin Hye wanted to exaggerate the situation too much.

“Aish…..Shut up and come inside!!” which Youngbae disagreed

Shin Hye stomped into the room and the door was closed by Daesung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter