chapter 6

loving our time [HIATUS]

i'll start to work on ONJONGKEY.

maybe in the next chapter they'll appear.

 

onjongkey

 


Minho opened bedroom door he shared with other, was greeted by Roo who hap

 

pily shake its tail. He lifted Roo and put it on his lap then sat on his bed. He looked up to see Taemin on his slumber. Somehow he felt guilty to Taemin. He used to forget his promises with his friends, but never had he felt this disappointed.

Taemin means a lot for Minho - was what Minho always said to everybody even to himself. But now, failing to keep his promise to the magnae and making him upset were not proof to verify his words. When someone means a lot to you, you will make them happy when they are with you, but look at what Minho did. He felt terrible. And frustrated. Because he couldn’t understand the feeling.

“What should I do Roo?” Poor Minho too stressed with his problem that he asked Roo under breath, tried to not wake up his fellas by his voice.

“Apologize Hyung!” Minho startled hearing the other voice.

 

“Roo?” he asked dumbly and lifted Roo to face him.

“Silly Hyung!” so came the voice again. “Stop playing dumb!” earned laugh from Minho.

“Okay Taemin-ah. Honestly, I would know your voice everywhere.” He said then put Roo in its crib. Then he climbed to the magnae’s bed to apologize.

 

“Your voice is the most beautiful melody for me. I can’t get enough of it.”

“Hyungie, quit your failed corny seduction.”

“Taemin-ah, I’m sorry. I forgot to call you. I’m sorry that I lied to you. And the last, I’m sorry to wake you up.”

“First of all, welcome home. Then, you know that I am a light-sleeper so I can awake easily by any sound, and the last you are still not forgiven.” He answered boldly and went to sleep again.

Wae?” Minho insisted to continue the conversation. He wouldn’t let Ta

 

emin sleep if he had no answer yet. That’s why he grabbed Taemin’s arms and forced him to sit. But Taemin resisted because he was too lazy to get up. Finally success making Taemin sit, he asked, “Why don’t you forgive me now?”

“Hyung, you think I’ll forgive you that easy? If I do, you’ll never learn from your mistake and repeat those.” That moment Minho realized that Taemin sometimes more wise than his appearance. A couple of time he witnesses it, for example he was the hardest worker in SHINee. He took his job really serious and responsible to accomplish them.

“I think you’re right.” Commented Minho.

“You KNOW I’m right.” Corrected Taemin.

 

The door opened again revealing Key who was ready to sleep. They sleep in one room together, remember?!.

“Time to sleep you two!” Key alarmed them. Taemin obeyed his Kibum-hyung but Minho ignored him and continue to make his magnae pay attention to him.

“Okay. So, what should I do to take the forgiveness lesson from you Taemin-seonsaeng-nim?”

“I don’t think about it yet. Maybe after I sleep I’ll find a clue what should I do to you hyung.” Taemin replied with a bright smile and positioned himself to lay on.

 

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Minho asked out of blue.

“Wha - ?” Taemin hadn’t finish yet his sentence yet but Minho already pulled him to lay together. Suddenly, Taemin felt his heart beats faster and his face became warm.

“Good Night Minnie, Mean-ho, Jjong, Onew-hyung.” Key bid them all for he was

 

heading to his dream.

“Good night umma”

***

gift

2min proof

credit to hanakimchistory.