chapter 4

loving our time [HIATUS]

i really like the pic above.

how about you? :D


“We’re back!!” Minho announced their arrival at the dorm. But no one gave him replay.

“Oh, I think they are not finished their recording yet hyung.” Taemin was happily walking pass Minho entering the dorm with his unnamed puppy in hands. Minho had already talked to the owner of the building and he agreed to let them keep the puppy. In one condition, they should watch it. No poop in the hall. And they had promised the owner they’ll do it.

“Are you hungry lil’ puppy?” asked Taemin.

“Take off your jacket first, Taemin-ah!” but Taemin didn’t hear him and still played free-drop with the puppy cutely. Minho stand in front of Taemin and make Taemin face him. He started to ped Taemin’s jacket. Taemin let Minho do his job.

“I’ll feed you. Hyung, keep him one second.” He handed Minho the puppy and run to prepare its food. When they in the way home, they dropped in pet shop to buy its necessity.

Taemin came with a bowl and the food in hand. Minho put the puppy on the floor to let it feed.

“I’ll go change in our room.” Minho said but didn’t earn reply from the magnae since he too engrossed with the sight in front of him, but Taemin heard him anyway.

“Aigo, you’re so cute lil’ thingy. But, looking at you feeding, I feel hungry myself. I’ll ask Minho-hyung to make dinner. You wait here. Okay!” he off to find his hyung in their shared bedroom.

Meanwhile, trio onjongkey were on their way to their dorm. Opening the front door they met a thing that was distracted on his food by their loud voices.

“Aahh!” Key squealed. That little thing was not contented by his squeal so it barked. The barking supposed to scare Key as if it told Key to shut up, but the sound didn’t come up as loud as should since it still a puppy.

“Rook … Rook !”

The trio laughed out loud listened to it. And Jonghyung lifted it and said “Hi, you there. Who are you?” the puppy only barking more.

“Who is it belong to?” asked Onew to his dongsaeng.

“I don’t know. It was not here when we went this morning.” Key answered him. “Ah, maybe Taemin and Minho know. They already home, right?!”

“Hyung.” The magnae came to the view.

“Hey Taemin, do you know this puppy?”

“Yes. It’s mine!”

“It’s us.” Corrected Minho from behind Taemin. “It’s a present for our birthdays. Since our brothers are so poor, they gave me and Taemin it.”

“So, have you name it?” Jonghyung asked.

“Not yet.” Taemin pouted.

“Let’s name it Roo. That’s the sound when it’s barking.” Suggested Jonghyun.

“How about the owner? Does he agree to let us have puppy in this building?” Onew interrupted.

“I have talked to the owner and he agreed.”

“Okay. So, how about when we have to tour? Who’s gonna take care of Roo?” Key asked unaware that he had agreed with Jonghyun to name it Roo.

“Let’s talk about that later. I’m hungry now. Let’s eat. Minho-hyung cook.”

 

Morning came with sunlight greeted still sleepy SHINee member, peeking through their window. It was another day for them to work harder than yesterday. All of them had their schedule. Onew and Jonghyun had their vocal practice, Taemin and Key had to rehearsal their performance for M!countdown, and Minho recording for Dream Team.

“Rook … Rook!!”

Roo barked to wake them up. Taemin woke up and took Roo in his lap and its head.

“Good morning to you too, Roo.”

Jonghyun woke up next and headed to the bathroom and clean himself. Taemin saw three of his beloved hyungs didn’t wake up yet. A mischief idea came to his mind to disturb them. He went to Key first and put Roo in his face. Key automatically opened his eyes and glared at Taemin. But the younger only laughed. Roo Key’s face off.

“Goddamnit Taemin, you Punk!” Key couldn’t resist swearing. He got up from his bed and handed Roo to Taemin. He went to the bathroom with Jonghyun inside. Taemin heard Jonghyun grumbled to Key for interrupted his business and Key complained and nagged him to let him stay and clean his face. Taemin continued to laugh his off.

Next is Onew-hyung’ He tought and walked to Onew’s side. He opened Onew’s blanket in the bottom side and put Roo there. Roo moved to his upside in the blanket made onew felt ticklish and uneasy. When Roo was in his neck, he opened his eyes and removed the blanket. He tossed Roo aside and got up. He blinked his eyes for a couple of time to adjust his sight and process what did just happen.

“YAH! Magnae!” Onew said, irritated by awaken from his sleep.

Taemin laughed louder this time because he succeeded again in waking up his hyung. “You’re welcome Onew-Hyung.” He said with the sweet tone. Onew felt there’s no need to fight with the magnae and couldn’t sleep anymore, he went out of the room to refresh his body.

Minho-hyung. How should I wake him?

Taemin tip-toed to Minho’s side, he was ready to scream in the older’s ear. But, Minho caught his wrist first and made him fall to Minho’s bed. Minho got on top of Taemin and started to tickle him.

“You little rascal! Trying to wake your hyung with evil way!”

“Hyung, stop it! I’m sorry.” Taemin pleaded.

“No. you should be punished!” Taemin tried to get free from Minho, but he hold him tightly. Even it was difficult for Taemin to move one inch. Satisfied tickling Taemin, Minho took Roo from the bed and put it in Taemin’s face. Roo gladly Taemin’s face and soaked his face.

“Um, hyung. So you already wake up?”

“Yeah. Don’t you think Kibum’s voice is so annoying and loud?” he answered still on top of Taemin.

“Sorry if my voice is annoying and disturbs your valuable sleep, your majesty!” mocked Kibum from the door. The said majesty only grinned.

“Um, you guys looked like newlywed.” Commented Kibum as he looked at their position. “Minho as the husband, Taemin as the wife, and lovely puppy before children.”

Minho immediately moved from atop of Taemin. They said “Hyung” in unison, blushing in unison while Kibum only shrug.

 


 

hy, this is the update.

do you like it?

i hope so smiley

 

i know, in reality Roo belongs to Jonghyun and Minho named it, but i change it for the story.

 

uumm.. i wonder if you want another pairing in this story, like ONKEY, JONGKEY or ONJONG?

please let me know.

 

that's it.

see you in the next chapter heartkiss