♥ chapter 9♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

“Key, you can talk now. What is it about?” Onew started.

“Did you see those two?”

“Who is this those two exactly?”

“Taeminnie and Minho.” He stated.

“Ow. Ow. Yeah.” Onew got excited. “Do you think what I think?”

“What is this you think exactly?” Key used Onew’s sentence.

“They act very close? More than friends?”

“YES! I thought it is only me who look at them that way. Thank God I’m not alone.”

“Wae?”

“I’ll go crazy if I continue with this denial about them, bottled up this thought is not healthy for my sane. I don’t know how they can survive being oblivious about themselves.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re not alone then. Should we play like their parents?” Onew being the quick thinker he was knew what Key wanted to do and grinned mischievously. He knew somehow Key was approve if his dongsaengs being a couple.

“Hyung, do you read my mind?” He joked around but unconsciously agreed with Onew. But Onew’ facial expression became full of concern.

“But what if we’re wrong Key? What if those denials of ours all this time are the real one?” Onew had to think twice about it. He wanted to take the right path. Ended up with wrong conclusion wouldn’t take them to good things, but to awkwardness and bad effect to the group.

“We can’t be wrong hyung. It’s just them so stupid and blind. Hyung, let’s make them realize their true feeling. Let’s help them.” Key enthusiastically suggested.

“And may I know why?”

“Didn’t you see his face when he’s with him?” Key asked but didn’t wait for the answer since he continued talking. “He smiles more hyung. His eyes tell everything inside. They’re happy together.” He said dreamily.

Onew smiled cheekily and said, “I don’t know what are you talking about! I need name for chicken’s sake!”

“Hyung, I’m being serious here. Please use your brain this time at least. Ugh, why should I have to deal with a douche bag?! But at least you’re better than Jonghyun. He’s a dimwitted! He can’t see his surrounding and doesn’t notice everything!” Key kept nagging even though Onew was already quite.

“We got out of topic” The leader commented.

“Oh, yeah. What I said is Taemin seems so much happier with Minho around. His eyes are window of his soul, you can see through them.”  Key stated confidently. “And for Minho, he can’t refuse Taemin’s request. Anything. He always tries to never turn Taemin down. He sometimes protective over Taemin.” Onew while listening to Key’s evidences nodded his head in understanding. Onew from the beginning of their carrier was someone Taemin go to talk to about his problems. They could talk and laugh together. But every time that happened, Onew didn’t see what he saw in Taemin’s eyes when he was with Minho. His eyes were like sparkling, he laughed louder, just like people who lovesick when Minho was around. While Minho always held Taemin’s hands, stand closer to him, ruffle his hair, like he couldn’t live without Taemin. Key was right.

“They are the oxygen for each other.” Onew concluded.

“We’ll help them to explore their feelings before something bad happen and they’re left with regret.”

“Okay!

 

onkey= patner in crime :)

partner in crime

 

comment and subscribe, Neh!! heart

 

nb: i watched Kwanghee ZE:A in youtube, he's so funny.

can't stop laughing.

do you know him? :)