♥ chapter 15♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

“Taemin-ah. Wake up you sleepy head!” Minho called Taemin trying to wake the kid up.

“Neh hyung?”

“So cute.” He teased. “Um, where’s my phone?”

“Oh, in my bag.” He said and turned to sleep again. Minho took the bag and searched in it. But he couldn’t find his phone.

“Taemin, I couldn’t find it.” Minho told Taemin. Taemin got up and took the bag which Minho searched before. Minho saw what taemin wore and his eyes widened. He blushed when he saw that Taemin only wore a shirt with no pants on. He could see his thighs with milky white skin that so adorably flawless. His eyes nailed there. Stuttered he asked, “Mi, Minnie-ah, what are you wearing?” (nb. imagine taemin wears like something in the main image)

Taemin too concerned in searching his hyung’s property that he didn’t notice Minho stuttering and blushing because of him and his innocent-iness.

“Hm, hyung, I’m sorry. But I can’t find it.” He said turning to face Minho and apologized.

“Oh, oh. Umm. It’s okay.” When Taemin turned around, Minho quickly forced his gaze toward Taemin’s face. “What are you wearing?” he asked again.

“Oh, my pajama. Last night I was too lazy and sleepy, I grabbed what nearest to wear.”

“Whose shirt?”

“Onew I think.”

Why didn’t he use mine?’’ thought Minho. Shocked with his sudden thought, he nervously stood up and left the bedroom. Taemin titled his head questioning his Hyung’s action. Minho went back to the bedroom and told Taemin, “Change that clothes before you go for breakfast!”

What other will think if they see Taemin like that? They’ll think something dirty of him. Yeah! I have to protect Taemin before something bad happen to him because of his iness!’’ Minho told himself. Then he realized, ‘Did I just approve that Taemin is y?’’ Minho left to find the other members before his mind trick him to have another shocking thought about his dongsaeng.

“Morning Onew hyung. Where’s Key?” Onew was found in the kitchen eating his cereal.

“He left looking for Jjong, I guess. That’s why I eat this bad cereal!” he complained.

“Oh, hyung. I leave my phone to Taemin, but he lost it. Do you see it?” It was a common knowledge among SHINee members that Taemin could easily lost his possession. And Onew just used it to commit his plan.

“Yes. I found it at the van.” He lied. “Here you are.”

“Oh, Minho. I found a great song last night. I want you to hear it. So, I put it in your phone.” He told Minho casually.

Minho looked for the song in his phone.

“Are you gonna sing it for the concert?” he asked. Onew looked confuse for a second then nodded his head.

“Please listen to it and tell me what do you think!” he suggested.

Minho didn’t waste time to play the song and listen to it.

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word

 

When Minho hear word smile Taemin’s image came into him. How the maknae always smile his sweet smile and could make others smile with him. And eyes. Taemin could tell Minho anything just by using his eyes. One example was when they got Roo. Taemin didn’t need to tell Minho by words since the older one could read what was in Taemin’s mind that he wanted to keep the puppy at the dorm.

This song is great!’ thought Minho.

Onew observed his charismatic member and smiled. He knew his plan is working. Minho must be imagining Taemin right now.

“So, what do you think?” Onew asked suddenly.

“Taemin.” Minho blurted out.

“Pardon?”

“Uh? Um, this song is great. I like it. You can sing it hyung. the fans will love it!” Minho corrected his statement, hoping that Onew didn’t hear his first word. Onew caught the word and smile satisfied, but acted like he didn’t hear the forbidden word.

“Yes. Definitely.”

 

“So, could you help me to understand what was happen last night?” Key started interrogating Jonghyun.

“I’m sorry Key. I’m so sorry.” Jonghyun begged on his knees in front of Key.

“It’s not the time to act cute Jjong!” he reminded. “Do you know how scare I was? Do you know I almost didn’t know you?!” Jonghyun got up from his begging position and stood beside Key. They were in the roof-top of SM building. Key didn’t know anywhere else to go. Also they had practice at five so, it was a good place to talk and to catch time.

“I’m sorry Key. Last night there was something bugging my mind so I acted like that. I’m sorry that I hurt you.”

“You can tell me everything Jjong.”

“It’s not the time yet Key.”

“Okay.” Key didn’t push Jonghyun to tell him. Sooner or later he would reveal it. “But, if try do that again to me, I’ll tell Onew hyung. He’ll gladly kill you. I’ll tell Minho, you’ll be difficult to recognize after he slice you into pieces.” Key warned him jokingly.

“How about Taemin?”

“He is the exception for this kind of criminality.”

“Don’t underestimate him. He can kill me by his cuteness overload.” Key laughed at this comment about his Tae-baby.

“I think we’re back to friends again.” Jonghyun concluded.

“No! bestfriend.” Jonghyun was glad that he was forgiven, but didn’t help to feel slight disappointed. He wanted to be more than bestfriend with Key.

 

the song belong to Christian Bautista: the way you look at me.