♥ chapter 18♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

“HELP!” Taemin had another try shouting for anybody to hear him and get him out of the place. Then,

“Taemin-ah?!”

Minho hyung?

“HELP! I’m here.”

“What happened?” his hero asked from outside.

“I’m locked up!”

“Stand back! I’ll break the door” Taemin did as he was told. Then a second later, the door broke revealing his hero.

“Taemin-ah, are you okay?” Minho asked him after he broke the barrier. He was ready to accept hugs from Taemin after saving the maknae. But there was no sign that Taemin would give them. Minho wondered why his dongsaeng still stood there with eyes threatened to cry.

“I .. I … I thought you’ll never save me.” Finally Taemin broke into tears.

Minho practically ran to Taemin and hugged him.

“Babo! I’ll never do that!” Taemin’s grip on Minho tighten but his crying didn’t stop yet.

“I promised, didn’t i?!”

“Don’t you angry with me?” Minho knew to what thing Taemin refered.

“No. Just upset.” Minho told him the truth.

“I won’t do that again. I’ve learn my lesson.”

“Good.” Minho pulled himself from Taemin so he can see the maknae in the eyes. those eyes usually full of laugh now there was tears.

“Tears do not suit you. Stop crying, Minnie-ah.”

“I’m sorry hyung.” it was the last word from Taemin and before he continue to pour his regret, the older of the two said,

“Let’s go home. You must be tired.”

 

 

Arriving home, Minho never left Taemin side. He didn’t want to lose his maknae again then see him crying after he found Taemin. Sounded ridiculous it is but Minho didn’t want to take a risk.

His other hyungs wanted to ask about what happen before but one glare from Minho stopped them from bombarded the maknae with their questions. They just let their dongsaengs finish their night routine and get rest.

“Minho hyung” Taemin called. They were now in the bedroom. Just the two of them. The others were still in the living room watching some night show.

“Hum?” Minho answered from his bed.

“Can I sleep with you?” Taemin already stood beside Minho’s bunk with his pillow. Minho didn’t reply verbally just moved his body to make some space for Temin. After laid there, Minho put his arm around Taemin.

“Didn’t you want to ask me anything?” asked Taemin. Since Minho save him he was anticipating for Minho asks him about anything happened between them.

“Tomorrow. For now, let’s just sleep. You had a bad day, just rest!” command Minho to Taemin.

Taemin looked at Minho. His eyes bored to Minho’s. Then out of blue, he kissed Minho’s cheek. Minho surprised to this affectionate deed. His heart beat faster but he felt warm inside.

“Thank you for saving me.” Taemin said gratefully and Minho smiled gently. He kissed the top of Taemin’s head and whispered, “You’re welcome. Sarang hae.” Unconsciously he said the last part since drowsiness took over him. But it was no far from his true feeling toward the maknae. But Taemin didn’t hear it since he also already gone to the Lala-Land and dreaming sweetly about a certain hyung of his.

Was it Fortunately or Unfortunately?