The Hilarious Me (Junhoe, iKON, OC/Original Character)

Yogurt96's Yummy One Shots/Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of all things hilarious, I'm that guy.

Koo Junhoe.

I've always been that class clown that erupts laughter from any student possible, except for this one girl.

Moon Minyoung.

She hasn't laughed at anything I've done since the 10 years we've been in school together.

Ugh.

Why can't I get her to laugh at my jokes?

Am I boring? Am I not the greatest person alive? What will it take to make her laugh? What will it take for her to look at me just once? Throughout all of these years, I've had countless attempts at pranks, jokes, and skits for Minyoung to crack a smile, everyone else seemed to have loved my comedic acts, but you know what? Her lips won't budge.

That doesn't satisfy me whatsoever.

It drives me crazy knowing that she doesn't laugh at anything I do!

I mean, would it just kill to get her to laugh!?

 

Looking across the cafeteria, I can spot her gazing at her giggling friends about whatever nonsense they've spewed from their mouths. I mean, she doesn't even laugh at whatever her friends are laughing about! I bet whatever they're thinking in their minds aren't even hilarious to begin with. It's probably the latest news about their idols or something.

Getting her to laugh is definitely is a challenge, but it'll be worthwhile once she does.

"Yah, Junhoe," Bobby hyung nudged my shoulder, "Are you thinking about another scheme to make Minyoung laugh?"

I scoffed. Isn't that obvious?

"The real question is 'When does he not think about another scheme to get Minyoung to laugh?'" Yunhyeong smoothly adds into the conversation.

"That's a burn!" Donghyuk high fives Yunhyeong, "You better apply some lotion on that burn!"

Regaining his composure, Yunhyeong questions, "But seriously, when will this stop? It's like she's consuming your life, Junhoe."

I blinked multiple times, feeling somewhat offended as I can feel my heart rate suddenly rise, "How is she consuming my life if she doesn't even talk to me? Make sense, hyung."

"You're the one that's not making any sense," Hanbin quickly took a sip of his energy drink.

I looked straight at him in confusion, "Bwoh?"

"I'm the maknae, and even I know that!" Chanwoo whines from the other end of the lunch table.

"What are you guys talking about?" I squinted my eyes in even more confusion and annoyance. I mean, just tell me already!

Bobby scratched the back of his neck, "Could this kid be any stupider?"

"Yah! Hyung!" I shouted.

Jinhwan rolled his eyes, then began to softly speak, "Have you ever considered why you've been addicted to make her laugh?"

"Of course, so I can be considered the most hilarious guy on Earth, duh." That's an easy question.

Jinhwan's facial expression did not falter one bit. "Have you ever had any deeper thoughts about this? About Moon Minyoung?"

I blinked my eyes several times, "What are you implying?"

Jinhwan took a deep breath, "I'm implying that-"

"Are you implying that she's funnier than me?" I scoffed, "How dare you think of me that way."

Hanbin then banged his head against the table, "How can you be such an idiot?"

"How can you think that Minyoung is funnier than me?" I furiously asked.

"That's not what we were getting at, Junhoe," Yunhyeong said before finishing his sweet bread.

Donghyuk timidly asks, "Can I just tell him?"

Yunhyeong scratched his cheek, "In all honesty, he needs to figure this out on his own."

"It's been ten years. He's dense as hell," Bobby interjected.

"It's about time someone tells him. Let me tell him." Jinhwan smoothly suggests, "I'm the eldest afterall."

"The floor is all yours." Personally, I just want to get this over with.

"Ah, before we actually do anything," Chanwoo quickly pointed towards Hanbin, "Can someone pick Hanbin's head up?"

He sat upright, "No, it's cool, I was just taking a mini nap from this idiocy."

 

I glared at him for a second before Jinhwan continued, "You straight up like Minyoung."

 

 

What did he just say?

 

I like Minyoung?

 

Oh please. You peasants are so silly.

 

"Okay, very funny guys, but that's just complete bull. Why would I like Minyoung?"

"I told you. He's dense as ," Bobby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter