bestfriend

Park met jung

"where are we going?" asked jessica

hyomin smiled, " secret"

"heol... it's not like you at all" 

hyomin laughed, " i prepared something.. just don't cry if you see it" 

jessica frowned, " what do you mean?" 

"we are arrived" hyomin stopped the car and looked at jessica

"lotte world? in this hour?" asked jessica a bit confuse since it's almost night.

hyomin put off her seatelt and got out from the car. jessica followed her. " i have buy the ticket"

"mwo?"

hyomin held jessica hand, " let's go"

they walked in and went inside ice skating. " why so quiet in here?" jessica frowned again since she didn't see any people in the room, " let's go to the other room.. it's quiet strange in here"

hyomin shook, " nothing wrong.. there's nothing to worry about..let's go!"

jessica just followed hyomin to the changing shoes room. she took the shoes for jessica. " thanks"

they put the shoes, jessica smiled looking how clumsy hyomin was."here.. let me help you" she kneeled down and helped hyomin to tie her shoelace.

hyomin smiled, " you are so sweet"

jessica laughed, " only for you" she smied, " done"

"gomawooo~~"

"nneeee... let's play"

hyomin held jessica hand, " of course i can.."

they got in the ice, hyomin ran away and left jessica, "YAH!!"

hyomi laughed, " catch me if you can!!"

jessica pouted and ran to follow hyomin but hyomin was more faster. jessica stopped, she felt exhausted.

"TIRED??" shouted hyomin.

jessica nodded.

hyomin walked back to jessica but suddenly the light off.

"kyyaa!!" screamed jessica. "HYOMIN!!!" jessica shouted. "where are you????!!!" but no answered " PARK HYOMIN!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!"

suddeny the light pointed to hyomin and the other light was on.

jessica couldn't help but cried.

hyomin got panic, she quickly ran to jessica, "hei.. hei.. why are you crying?"

jessica didn't answer ad kept crying.

hyomin wiped the tears away, " hi.. i'm still here.."

jessica nodded, " don't you know how scared am i?"

hyomin smiled, " i know"

"pabo.."

hyomin hugged jessica, " i want to be your pabo, forever" she released the hug and gave the bouquet of flowers "saranghae..." hyomin smiled, " i love you, jessica.. not as a best friend.. but i want you to be mine.. will you be my girlfriend?"

jessica was frozen. she didn't answer the question. she never thought this moment would come. " hyomin... i'm..."

 

---

 

"krystal!!!" jiyeon shouted from the kitchen

"YOIII!!!!" krystal came, " what do you need?"

"plate!"

krystal ran away and took the plate, " yours!"

"thanks!" jiyeon put the dish in the plate. 

"you are going to be a good wife" said krystal when she tasted it. "emmm.. it's delicious!"

jiyeon smiled, " of course! let's eat! i'm hungry to dead"

krystal nodded and they sat on the dining table, "jal meokkesseumnida!!" they said at the same time.

krystal looked at jiyeon and laughed.

"what are you so clumsy.." krystal wiped the sauce beside jiyeon lips and made jiyeon froze and looked at her.

Deg deg deg deg deg 

jiyeon inhaled, "thanks" she lowered her head and continued eating what just happened.. why did i become so nervous?

"Hei.. are you okay?" Asked krystal a bit worry.

"Hmm?" Jiyeon nodded "yeah.. just.. mm.. why jessica eonnie hasn't come home yet?" Jiyeon tried to change the subject.

"Oh.. i will call her then.."

---

"Hyomin.. i'm...."

kring!! Kring!! Kring!!

Jessica looked at hyomin

"It's okay.. just answer the call..." 

Jessica looked at the name on the screen, " hai krys.."

"Oh.. eonni.. where are you?"

Jessica looked at hyomin, " i'm heading home.."

"Are you with someone?"

Jessica was silent for a couple second, " no.. why are you calling?" 

"Oh..someone is asking about you...kkyyyyaaa!!!!! Go away!!!  good bye eonnie!!!"

Jessica turned off the phone. " let's.. go home.."

Hyomin grabbed jessica's hand, " do you need time?" Her eyes tried to read jessica but as always, jessica couldn't be read.

Jessica looked at her hand, she held it, " hyomin.. i'm... i'm sorry.....let's..... let's just be friend..."

Hyomin felt her heart was crushing. She wanted to ask why but her voice didn't come out. She didn't even know that her tears have fallen down.

"Hyomin.. i'm.. sorry..."

Hyomin smiled and shook her head, " aniya.. it's okay.." she wiped her tears away. " just forget about it.." she put the biggest smile, " let me send you home.. krystal is waiting, right?"

Jessica was also breaking when she knew hyomin just lied. She wasn't okay and she knew it.  But it's better for both of them. 

"We still bestfriend, right?" Asked jessica

Hyomin nodded, " nothing change.."

And the silent was filling around them.

When the car stopped, "see you tomorrow" the most coldest goodbye jessica ever heard from hyomin.

Jessica opened the door, " see you.." she tried to smiled but failed.

Hyomin drove her car away when jessica closed the door. She looked at the load and started to cry. She couldn't hold her tears anymore. It felt so hurt.. so damn hurt...  she tried to lie to herself but she couldn't.

"Why you can't you love me... why acted sweet to me if you didn't feel the same!! I hate you!! I hate you jessica!!! Huuuuaaaa......" hyomin cried out.  She cried so loud.  "why you give me a hope.... why sica... why...."