kiss

Park met jung

Ting! Ting!

Hyomin looked at message

Sica : have you slept?

 Hyomin smiled, instead of replied the message, hyomin pressed the call button

“hai!”

Jessica laughed, “ hai, hyomin~”

“ so? What are you going to talk to night?” asked hyomin

“ my sister just came here and she will start her study in our school tomorrow”

Hyomin widened her eyes, “ and do you know, my sister also came back!  Omg!! Let met them up tomorrow!!”hyomin felt excited

“it’s a good idea!”

Hyomin nodded, “ so.. see you tomorrow?”

Jessica smiled, “ see you~ annyeong~”

Hyomin and jessica smiled. They ended their call and slept peacefully

 

--

“JIYEON!! PALLLI!!!”

Jiyeon goaned and put her shoes on, “I”M COMING!!” she ran to her sister car and sat beside her.

“we are late!!”

Jiyeon tried to calm her sister down, “ calm down eonnie... don’t need to speed the CAARRRR!!”

Hyomin had already hit the gas and drove like a racer.

“EOONNIIEE!!!”

Hyomin focused on her driving and they arrived less than 10 minutes. “we still have 10 minutes!” she said happily but not with jiyeon.

Jiyeon quikly got out from the car and took a breath.

Hyomin grinned, “mianhe~”

“i won’tlet you drive again..”said jiyeon and walked away.

“YAH!!! Jiyeon!!! Wait for me!!!” hyomin shouted and ran beside jiyeon

 

--

“this is your classroom, kris and remember, don’t fight,okay?” warned jessica

Krystal pouted, “ no one has come yet, why you woke me up so early”

“you need to give a good impression at the first day” said jessica with a big smile

Krystal sighed, “what ever.. i want to continue my sleep..” she got in the class and said goodbye to her sister.

Jessica turned around and walked to canteen.

“oh ! I forget to bring money”

Jessica looked at the girl in front of her, she never met the girl before but.. this girl remind her of someone.. but who?

“i’m sorry... i..” she was going to cancel her order but jessica stopped her. Jessica gave the money to the boy and paid for her.

“you can pay me later” said jessica to the girl.

The girl frowned

“are you new in here?” asked jessica “ don’t worry.. i’m not interested with you, i just wanted to help you.. that’s all and don’t forget to return my money later”

Jessica order the food and paid the food.

“you haven’t told me your name” said the girl

Jessica took out her hand, “ my name is jessica”

“i’m jiyeon.. and i will sure return the money” said jiyeon

Jessica smiled, “ okay.. i’m going then.. see you” she walked out and left jiyeon who was froze in her spot because..

“wao... she looks.. so beautiful...” jiyeon couldn’t stop smiling. She took her food and walked to her class.

She looked around her class and found someone who was sleeping. Jiyeon didn’t know where to sit so she just sat in front of the girl. She opened her food and smelt it,”wah!! Malaa!!”  she took a bite and smiled.

“can i have some?”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and turned to the girl behind her who was fully awake and looked so hungry. She bit her lips and kept looking at jiyeon’s food.

Jiyeon took a spoon and gave it to her, “ahhh..”

The girl opened and accepted it without any question. Her eyes widened, “mmmm!!!!!”

“delicious right????” said jiyeon so proud with her food choice.

Thr girl nodded and gave her a thump. Jiyeon smiled and took another bite, “do you want again?” asked jiyeon again.

The girl nodded “ may i? I’m sorry.. i haven’t had my breakfast”

“it’s okay” said jiyeon “by the way, i’m jiyeon”

“i’m krystal... i’m new student..”

Jiyeon got up, “i’m also new student!!!”

Krystal smiled, “ can i sit beside you?”

“of course!” she moved her bag from the seat and pat the seat.

Krystal sat beside jiyeon and took another bite. “ we are friend from now”

 

--

Hyomin was walking to the class suddenly someone hugged her from behind, “JESSICA!!” she screamed and made jessica laughed so hard.

Hyomin pouted, “it’s still morning!”

“that why i hug you when no body can see it”

Hyomin blushed what does she mean??? Hyomin looked at the food on jessica hand, “thank you for the breakfast” she said and was going to take the food but jessica was fast enough to avoid her.

“give me a kiss then i will give you” said jessica with a smirk

Hyomin blushed and looked around, “ mwwoo??”

“what? We has already done it before” teased jessica

“but we are at school now” hyomin looked around

Jessica smiled evilly, “ no one in here, don’t worry~” teased jessica

Hyomin blushed and jessica enjoyed her teasing, “ it’s okay if you don’t want” said jessica again and passed hyomin.

Hyomin bit her lips, she knew jessica was just teasing her but.. deep in side her heart.. she also wanted to do it.

When jessica got in the class, hyomin followed her from behind and closed the class door. She took jessica’s hand and pulled her to face her before kissed her....on LIPS!!!!!

Jessica widened her eyes. She was so shocked with hyomin brave move. Hyomin was going to move her face away, but jessica didn’t let her, she cupped hyomin face and pulled their lips back. She attacked hyomin’s lip passionately.

KREK!

Jessica and hyomin immediately released their lips and turned to the door.

“Morning!” said Qri

Jessica and hyomin smiled awkward, “hi..” they said at the same time.

“what’s wrong? Why your faces are so red?” asked qri

Hyomin bit her lips, “ nothing..”

“hyomin put too much blush on” said jessica and winked to hyomin. “ here..your food” said jessica and walked back to her seat.

Hyomin blushed more, “thanks” she also walked to her seat, suddenly jessica got closer and whispered, “we should do it more~”

Hyomin’s face turned more red. Her jaw dropped and she didn’t dare to look at jessica because she knew if she did it, she will burned. Stop playing with me, jessica!!

 

--

“hei! Let’s go to canteen!”

Jiyeon nodded, “ but i need to go to my sister class, i forget to bring my wallet”

“you can use mine”

Jiyeon shook, “ no.. we just met how could i borrow your money”

Krystal smiled, “ we are friend, no need to be bothered”

Jiyeon pouted, “but still.. i don’t want..”

Krystal sighed, “okay.. okay.. ley’s go to your sister”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded, “ let’s go!”

They walked to the third floor and the other senior kept their eyes on them, “searching for someone?” asked the boys

“ do you know park hyomin?” asked jiyeon

Krystal who was a bit shocked park hyomin?? Don’t tell me...

“JIYEON!!”

Jiyeon smiled, “eonni!!!”

Krystal gasped IT’S HER!!!!