what are we?

Park met jung

jessica couldn’t stay in her bed, she kept walking back and front. She took her phone and wanted to call her. But.. she can’t.. she knew she can’t..

when she heard the car sound, she knew it was hyomin’s car. She took a look from her window and she was right but she smiled was down when she saw krystal pulled hyomin and kiss  her cheek. Her heart was hurting, she was mad but... she couldn’t do anything... did she really can’t do anything?

she saw krystal ran inside the house. Jessica took her car’s key and ran out of her room

“eonnie..” krystal greeted

“i’m...” jessica paused for a couple second, “ i have to meet my friend.. have you eaten?” asked jessica

Krystal nodded.

“i will come back soon.. if you need something just call me..” said jessica and went out from her house. Once she closed the door, Her eyes met her best friend.

Hyomin smiled, “ hi jes..”

Jessica walked toward her, “ can..i...” she stopped. “how is your date?” she changed the subject. why it's always so hard to say my feeling to you?

Hyomin smiled, “ it’s fun... your sister is just so cute” are you really don’t have any feeling for me?

“oh.. it’s good.. she is a shy type.. just hope she didn’t run the date” what am i talking about?

Hyomin smiled bitter, “ she didn’t.. instead.. she just made this date feel really like a date..” say something else jessica

Jessica widened her eyes “really? It’s good then..” say something else jessica!! Why can’t you?!  she told herself.

hyomin smiled bitter maybe..she never care  “em.. it’s getting dark.. i’m going home then..”

“Wait!” 

Hyomin stopped and waited for jessica to finish her words. Jessica walk toward her and got in the driver seat. “ get in” sho ordered.

Hyomin still stood outside

“come on.. we are running out of time”

Hyomin frowned but she sat on. “ where are we going?”

Jessica hyomin’s car and drove it away from her house. “maybe you are right..”

Hyomin looked at jessica.

“i was jealous of my sister..”

Hyomin smiled, “really???!!” she got excited

“what are she doing in this date?” jessica asked

“ she hold my hand, buy me an ice cream, protect my from a random guy, and.......” hyomin stopped when she just remember what krystal did at last.

“kiss you?” asked jessica back.

Hyomin mumbled and nodded. why it feels like... i was cheating behind her?  Hyomin bit her lips and looked at jessica who face got dark.

“it’s just a cheek kiss” explained hyomin but jessica didn’t answer “are you mad?”

Jessica stopped the car and park it in the garden park. “did your heart... beat for her?” asked jessica with a very serious face, “please don’t lie”

“a...a..a bit?” answered hyomin.  I’m die....

“so.. you started to like her?” asked jessica again

Hyomin bit her lips, “ a bit?”  she is your sister! Of course i like her.. but.. i love you, stupid!

Jessica sighed why it hurts so much to hear it from her? “ more than me?”

Hyomin leaned and kissed jessica’s cheek, “ is this showing you my answer?” asked hyomin back.

Jessica turned her face to hyomin, “ but i want this..” she leaned in and captured hyomin’ lip. She kissed her slow and tasted all part of her lips before the kiss started to become hot. Jessica pulled hyomin’s head toward her and kiss her more. She it and made hyomin moaned before put her tougue in. Hyomin was shocked at first but she just let jessica lead. She felt so weak under jessica.

They seperated when they need to breath. When their eyes met, they were blushing.

“i..” said both of them at the same time.

Jessica cleared , “ let’s go home..” she smiled

Hyomin nodded. She felt so happy.

 

--

Krystal looked at her sister who just went in their room, “ something happen?” asked krsytal “ you keep smiling like an idiot” she sister.

Jessica hit her arm, “ how dare you said i’m an idiot”

Krystal laughed, “since you are happy, i want to ask something..”

“what do you want to ask?”

“do you know.. who hyomin like?” asked krystal and made jessica stop her activity.

“what do you mean?”

Krystal sighed, “ she told me... she love someone.. but that person didn’t love her sameway.. so i guess you must know who is that person”

Jessica walked and sat beside krystal , “ did she really tell you so?”

Krystal nodded. “she is your bestfriend, right? You must know that person”

Jessica was zone out for a couple second, is that me?

“eonnie... can you help me?” asked krystal again “ i ... i think... no..." krystal smiled "i fell in love with hyomin eonnie... can you help me?” asked krystal again and made jessica shocked

“you are her best friend, right? I know she isn’t the type who liked a younger one, but.. i will show her, age is just a number.. i can be a perfect girlfriend for her.. i want to protect her and make her happy..”

Jessica didn’t answer her. How should i say to her? I can’t let you have hyomin, krystal.. because i love her too..

“eonnie.. help me.. please?”

Please... don’t asked me that, you can ask me anything but not this jessica bit her lips, “ why don’t you do it by yourself?”

Krystal pouted, “ because you are her best friend and you can help my plan a lot”

Why shoud i be her best friend? Why do you fall in love with her too??  “why should i help you”

“ because you are my lovely sister.. i will do anything you ask if you help me, eonnie.. please...” begged krystal again.

I can help you anything but please don’t this one.... “ okay.. i will help you..”

Krystal immediately hugged her sister, “ THANK YOU EONNIE!!! SARANGHAE!!!!”

 

--

 

Hyomin kept smiling non stop when she got in her home.

“oohh~~~ did something good happen?” teased jiyeon

Hyomin nodded

“is this about the date?” asked jiyeon again.

Hyomin acted like she was thinking, “ maybe?”

“tell me.. tell me..” begged jiyeon.

“i won’t tell you~” she smiled and got in her bathroom.

“heeeoollllll...” jiyeon pouted.

Hyomin looked at the mirror and touched her lips, “ that kiss was hot... did she like me too? Is this mean.. i have a hope? Should i tell her tomorrow?” just thinking about it, already made hyomin blushed. “ i love you.. will you be my girlfriend?”

Hyomin blushed “i should make it more romantic... em... should i ask her out tomorrow? Should i buy her a flower?” hyomin nodded. She planned everything, “ tomorrow.. i’m going to make you officially mine, jessica jung..”

 

--

" JESSICA!!"
Jessica looked at hyomin, " mm? What?"
"What's wrong with you today? Are you sick?" Asked hyomin a bit worried because today jessica was so silent. Jessica was always silent but today is too much.
Jessica smiled, " i'm not.. thank you for worry about me.."
Hyomin smiled back, "em.. today.. are you free? Can we hang out?"
Jessica nodded, " where do you want to go?"
" let's play ice skating!!"
Jessica nodded. " okay..mm... can i invite krystal to join us?"
Hyomin bit her lips, " emm.... can just both of us? Just for today... please? If you are worry about krystal, i will ask jiyeon to take care of her"
Jessica laughed, " i think it will be krystal who take care of jiyeon"
Hyomin agreed, " so.. today.. just both of us, deal?"
" deal"

---
" krystal.. " called jiyeon
"Mm? Wae? " asked krystal back.
" can i go to you house? Hyomin eonnie is goong out today.. i'm bored at home.."
Krystal nodded, "i just brought a movie.. let's watch it together later"
"What's movie? Please not horror movie.. " Asked jiyeon back.
"Ah.. don't worry.. it's not" krystal smirked.
Jiyeon nodded.

After the class ended, jiyeon followed krystal to her house.
"Where is your parent?" Asked jiyeon when she saw no one
"US.. i'm living here with jessica eonni.. " she got in kitchen " what do you want to drink?" Asked krystal and took out orange juice from the refrigerator.
"Orange juice is okay"
Krystal also took out some grapes.
" let's go to living room"
Jiyeon nodded and followed krystal again. They sat on the sofa before krystal got up and prepared the movie.

At first there were anything happen. Until jiyeon reliazed something...
"BOO!"
"KYA!!!!!!" jiyeon screamed and hugged krystal tightly. Krystal laughed so hard but not with jiyeon, she cried.

“i hate you!!!!” said jiyeon and was going to get out but krystal stopped her.

“hei.. hei!!! Where are you going?” she held jiyeon hand and stopped her from walking.

“go home”

“no..no.. you stay here..” krystal bit her bottom lips, “ i’m sorry.. i didn’t mean to... lie to you..” she felt guilty for what she did.

“you mean it and i hate you now.. now release my hand!” jiyeon ordered but krystal didn’t want to let her go.

“LET MY HAND GO!” she shouted.

Krystal pulled her and hugged her tightly, “ i’ve already said it.. i’m sorry, okay?”

Jiyeon tried to push her, “ i won’t forgive you!”

“why are you so stubborn??” krystal pissed

Jiyeon started to hit her, “ i don’t want to be your friend again, let me go!”

“NO UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME!” krystal shouted and made jiyeon stopped her act. Krystal sighed, “ i’m sorry.. you are my first friend..i don’t want to lose you..”

Jiyeon rest her head on krystal’s shoulder and hugged krystal back, “ i’m... i’m sorry..too..”