Our Secret

Park met jung

(Jessica POV)

Have you ever fallen in love with your bestfriend?

Huff

Because i just did and i don’t know how to tell her

Her?

Yes.. that girl..that silly girl, park hyomin.

We are bestfriend since 2 and half years ago, it’s silly to be friend with her when all of them were afraid to approach me but that girl, park hyomin... she is so  easily to walk toward me and be friend with me.

 

“SICA!!!”  hyomin shouted and made me looked at her

“what?”  i asked her because i was a bit shocked to face her

“what are you thinking? I call you more than 3 times” she said and pouted.

“thinking of you” i said without thinking. She widened her eyes and i immediately corrected my words, “ thinking of how you going to face Mr Kim because you slept in his class this morning” i fake a laugh

Hyomin hit me lightly, “ oh gosh! Don’t remind me of those! It’s not my fault.. who won’t sleep in that boring class”

I’m laughing, “ only you who didn’t pay attention to him.. we all know how killer he was and.. you are so dare to sleep in his class..” i gave her 2 thumps, “ daebak”

Hyomin rolled her eyes, “hei.. do you have a plan today?”

I shook my head, “ no... why?”

She smiled brightly, “ let’s go shopping!!!”

I laughed, “ okay.. who drive?”

“me.. i will pick you up”

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Oh.. forget to tell you (readers). We were under the big tress and i was taking a nap on the grass field around the lake. This is our favorite place behind our school.  The view was amazing and the air was perfect.

Hyomin sat beside me before she also joined to lie beside me.  She held my hand and let her finger wraping with mine. For her maybe it’s normal things for bestfriend. But for me... it made my heart beats for her.  

“ah~ it’s so nice in here” she said without letting go my hand.

I smiled, “ of course.. i’m the founder” i said proudly

She laughed and pinched my cheeks

“aaaooouucchhh.. yah!”

She laughed again, “ sorry.. you are just so cuteeeeee~~~”

I smirked and started to tickled her waist.

“hhaaa.. ha...hahaha.. stop!! Stop!!!” she begged me to stop but i won’t. I kept tickled her until she pushed me on the ground and held both of my hand about my head. The position wasn’t good. She was on top of me and her eyes were looking straight to my eyes!

“em... hyomin..” i tried to break the stare but failed.

“promise that you won’t tickle me again”

I nodded quickly, “ promise”

Hyomin smiled and released me

I took a breath, that was so close..

“ let’s go!”she got up and gave me a hand

I smiled and held her hand. She pulled me up and won’t let go my hand. It always was my favorite part with her. Walking around the tree and swinging our hand in the wind.

“ autumn is coming~” she said with her brightly smile.

I smiled and put our hands on my pocket. She looked at me but i kept looking straight. Our distance became more close and it’s so comfortable.

She leaned her head on my shoulder while we were walking. “so comfortable” she said

I smileand blushed. Luckily she didn’t see it.

 

(Hyomin POV)

I shouldn’t feel this way, right? She is my bestfriend

I kept looking to the road but secretly i peek at the sleeping girl beside me. She is so beautiful

I can’t keep my eye away from her.  Stop thinking strange, hyomin! Focus on the road!

I’m driving to her house and when we arrived she was still sleeping. I looked at her again. I can’t wake her up, how could you make me wake her up. Can i kiss her?

I bit my lips before put off my seat belt and leaned toward the sleeping girl. Slowly, I planted a kiss on her forehead.  It was a very light kiss. I felt so shy. Did i blush? I think yes!

I looked at her again. She was still in her dreamland.  Another brave action that i’ve done today, i touched her cheek before tried to wake her up, “sica...”

She moved.

“sica..if you not wake up,i will kiss you now” i really mean it.

She didn’t move so i made a move.

“i’m going to kiss you..” i said but she still in her sleeping position. I smiled and leaned forward to her.

“Stop” she stopped me with her words. “i wake up..”

I smiled, “ finally!”

Jessica rubbed her eyes cutely, she was so cute.. like a baby..

“errgg... i need more sleep” she said lazily

“No! You need to wash you body and we are going to shopping! So prepare yourself jessica...”

She chuckled and nodded, “ arasso..arasso..” she opened the door and walked out. “ thank you forthe ride”

I smiled, “ see you~”

She waved her hand and i waved back before heading to my home.

 

It was16:30 and i’ve already arrived at her house.

I rang the bell and her mother would always come and opened the door for me.

“Hyomin!” she hugged me like always. I hugged her back, “ aunty!”

Both of us laughed for our silly action, “ jessica is in her room”

I nodded and excused myself, without knocking i got in her room and i could hear the sound from the bathroom.  She is still washing..

I walked to her bed and sleep on it. I always do this and i become a habit.

“Hyo? Is that you?” she asked

“yes! It’s me!”

3 seconds later, she came out with her wet hair. “sorry... i got a stomachache”

I smiled, “ it’s okay.. want me to help you drying your hair?”

She accepted my request and nodded cutely, “ please~”

I took the hair dryer and tested the temperature. When i foundit suit, i held her hair and slowly drying her hair. I love her shampoo smell. Her hair was so soft. I like everything about her. I smiled to my cheesy.

“something funny?” she suddenly asked

I shook, “nothing..”

She didn’t believe it, “yah.. seriously?”

I looked at her through the mirror, “ seriously.. i just remember something funny.. that’s all..”

She looked back at me through the mirror, “ tell me”

“nope..” i answered and focused back to her hair.

“park hyomin”she gazed at me

I laughed, “ wae?”

“forget it” she pouted and ignored me.

I smiled and leaned toward her before peck her right cheek. She froze like a stone and blushed. I clearly saw her pink cheek, “sorry kiss”

She lowered her face before clear and looked at me, “why so sudden?”

“ because you are going to ignore me if i didn’t make a move” i said and she smiled shyly. Why you are so cute, jessica..

“ you are so cute” i said in a very low voice

“hmm..?”

I widened my eyes, “ hmm?”

“i heard you say something” she said and stopped me drying her hair.

I smiled awkward, “ did i? “

“yes... stop acting.. you are not good at that” she said and held my hand.

But i kept acting like nothing,” i really didn’t say anything, sica...”

She tried to read me, “ okay.. maybeit just.. my feeling..” she said and took the hair dryer from my hand. “ let’s go!”

 

 

---

finally i update this!! sorry for making all of you wait so long..