a date with her sister

Park met jung
IT’S HER!
Krystal smiled when she saw ‘that girl’ again.
“you?” hyomin smiled back
“we meet again...” krystal grinned
Jiyeon looked at them, “ you know each other?”
They nodded, “ she is the one who help me last day” explained hyomin to her sister
Jiyeon felt a bit surprise, “ omo!! Destiny..”
Hyomin laughed and knocked jiyeon’s head, “ pabo!”
“PARK HYOMIN!”
Hyomin looked back and smiled to her best friend, “ jessica!”
“krystal??!” said jessica who was surprised to see her sister and... that girl?
“omo!!!” jiyeon was shocked too.
“do you know each other?” asked hyomin and they nodded.
“i think we should introduce ourself” said krystal who found some missing puzzle between them.
Hyomin took jiyeon’s arm and wrapped it, “ sica, this is my sister, park jiyeon..and jiyeonie, this is my best friend, jessica jung”
Jessica smiled, “this is my sister, krystal jung and krys.. this is my best friend, park hyomin”
“eonnie.. this morning i borrowed jessica eonnie money for buying breakfast” said jiyeon
“you don’t need to pay back, you are hyomin’s sister that mean you are also my sister” said jessica and looked at hyomin.
Krystal felt something between hyomin and jessica but.. she decided to ignore it for now.
“and eonnie.. do you still remember the girl that i saved last time?”asked krystal and made jessica’s eyebrow rose. “it’s hyomin eonnie”
Jessica was surprised so that’s mean...
“ and i should treat you a meal then..” hyomin laughed
Krystal smiled, “instead of a meal, i will be more happy if we have a date” 
All of them was shocked with krystal statement, “if you don’t want, i’m okay.. just a meal”
Hyomin peeked at jessica, “it’s okay.. let’s have a date today..”
Krystal couldn’t help but smiled widely, “really???”
“then please take care of my sister, she is really a troublemaker, so be carefull with her” teased jessica and made krystal pouted.
“yah! I’m not like that” said krystal tried to defend herself. 
Jessica laughed and ruffled krystal hair.
“i’m hungry.. let’s eat!” said jiyeon and made them all agree.
They went to the canteen together, many of the student’s eyes were on them, 
“so? you are in the same class with my sister?” asked jessic ato jiyeon.
Jiyeon nodded, “yes.. and now, we are best friend!” 
Krystal smiled and gave a high five to jiyeon.
Hyomin smiled and looked at jessica, “ like me and you~ i’m so great our sister can be best friend! We could hang out together!”
They nodded as agree.

 
--
“hyomin..” called jessica when just two of them
Hyomin looked at jessica, “wae?”
“nothing..” she walked away leaving hyomin behind.
Hyomin frowned, “yah!” she ran and walked beside jessica, “something wrong? Tell me~” she used her aegyo
Jessica smiled, “ stop it, i don’t in mood for that”
“but you smile~” teased hyomin “tell me~ are you....jealous?”
“mwo? Jealous? With who??” asked jessica back.
Hyomin grinned, “jealous of your sister, because today we are going to have a date”
Jessica smirked, “why would i?”
“why not?” she asked back “ you love me” hyomin bit her lips and they were silent for a couple second.
“who said i love you” jessica poked hyomin forehead, “you are too confident with yourself” 
Hyomin smiled fade away, maybe..this will be always one side love... 

 
--
“eonni!!!”
Hyomin smiled, “jiyeon! Krystal!”
“are you waiting for us?” asked krystal
Hyomin nodded, “ we have a date and i need to send jiyeon home first” 
Krystal tapped jiyeon, “ i should ask my sister to send you home so you won’t disturb my date with hyomin eonnie” teased krystal
Jiyeon pouted, “ yah.. why are you so selfish..”
Hyomin laughed, “ you two look so good with each other” 
Krystal and jiyeon looked at each other, “we are not!”
“but it’s okay if you asked jessica eonnie to send me home, i’m a bit interested with your sister too” said jiyeon and made hyomin rose her head up.
“mwo?” asked hyomin back.
“jiyeon said she is falling in love with my sister” said krystal and got a hit from jiyeon.
“yah!!! How could you said it!! It should be a secret!” 
Krystal laughed but not with hyomin. Jiyeon..likes jessica? 
“hei.. are you okay?” asked krystal
Hyomin smiled, “yeah.. let’s go.. before it started to get dark”
After sending jiyeon home, now it’s only hyomin and krystal alone.
“where do you want to go?” asked hyomin and drove her car again.
“em.. i don’t know.. it’s new for me in korea, do you have some idea?” asked krystal
Hyomin thought a while, “ i don’t know”
“ what about han river?” krystal said 
Hyomin smiled, “that’s a good idea”
“may i ask something?”
“mm?”
Krystal bit her lips, “are you.. are you single?”
Hyomin smiled and nodded, “yeah.. i’m single” she pouted
Krystal found it cute, “ are you serious? a beautiful woman like you?”
“that’s the fact, how about you?” asked hyomin back
“i’m single too” said krystal “but... i’m thinking to have one”  she looked hyomin “do you ever think to have one?” asked krystal back
Hyomin stopped the car, “ yes.. sometimes.. i want to feel how is dating really feel...”
Krystal smiled, “ then.. i will show you..” she winked
Hyomin could only follow krystall. They got out from the car and krystal immediately took the first move. She held hyomin’s hand and wrapped their finger together, “ couple is always holding hand, right?”
Hyomin blushed and nodded. She never felt someone hand’s except jessica and she felt so different.
“you know.. you make my heart beat so fast” said krystal honestly
Again, hyomin blushed. 
“it’s my first time holding someone hand beside my family like this” said krystal with all of her heart.
Hyomin smiled, “ you look so cute when you were shy..” 
“stop teasing me” she said with her red face
“you are blushing~~” teased hyomin again.
“errrr.. do you want ice cream?” krystal tried to change the subject
“hahaha.. okay.. i want.. vanila”
Krystal smiled, “ 2 cups vanilla please”
“may i have your number?” asked some random guy when they were waiting for the ice cream.
Krystal sighed, “yah! She is mine, get off” she harshly kicked the man off. that man just run her mood in her first date.
Hyomin was amazed, “wao.. you are so cool.. i’m so happy to have a cool girlfriend who can protect me” teased hyomin again.
Krystal blusted, “here your ice cream” she changed the topic again.
Hyomin smiled, “ so cute”
Krystal leaded hyomin to the bench, “let’s sit here”
Their hand is still tying each other, “are you going to keep holding my hand?” teased hyomin agian.
“of course, i won’t let you go today” answered krystal and somehow melt hyomin heart. Suddenly she leaned and made hyomin back off, “you eat like a baby” she teased and wiped the melt ice cream away beside hyomin’s lips. “will you get bored if i keep saying how beautiful you are?”
Hyomin blushed and her heart was beating so fast because of their distance. 
“you know.. i could take a move to kiss you.. will you let me?” asked krystal again.
Hyomin reliazed what step they were right now, “i’m sorry krys... maybe..it’s too fast for now” 
Krystal smiled and back off, “sorry”
Hyomin cleared , “ it’s okay..”
“do you have someone in your heart?” asked krystal again.
Hyomin was silent.
“no one have ever rejected me.. but you just did.. so i guess.. you may have someone in your heart” said krystal and made hyomin smiled bitter.
“but that person don’t love me” she said “this is just one side love.. and how stupid am i that can’t forget her” 
Krystal nodded and looked at the river in front of them, “ i can wait, if you let me to wait” 
Hyomin shook her head, “ i can’t let you wait”
“then i can change your heart” krystal turned her face to hyomin. “ i will try my best to make you love me”
Hyomin chuckled, “ are you sure? I’m not that easy”
“i’m one thousand sure” 
Hyomin bit her lips, if only you know that person is your sister.. will you still say the same?