fin.

what I like about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's something about Hong Jisoo.

It's the way his eyes brighten up when he sings. Junghan can see the passion in his eyes, and it makes him wonder: what can he do to get those eyes directed towards himself, to be the object of such a passionate stare? It's also how those same eyes can be filled with such intensity; Junghan has seen the fire of determination in those eyes far too many times. During practices, while everybody else looks to Soonyoung for the choreography, Junghan finds himself staring at Jisoo instead; eyes always so serious and so filled with determination. It was a sight to see. 

There's also the look of absolute joy in his eyes whenever they get to spend time together, just the two of them, away from the prying eyes of the public and also of the members. The way Jisoo's eyes soften whenever he looks at Junghan, a small smile playing on his lips because for reason, he's always amused by the other boy. The way those eyes crinkle and turn into those crescent moon shapes whenever he laughs, making him appear so much younger than he is, and void of the stress Junghan knew they both feel as idols. It was nice- moments like this, where they were at peace.

It's the way Jisoo's voice just calms him down and excites him at the same time. The soft, gentle tone it has during ballads, mixed with that certain edge only he can pull off when it came to the other types of songs.  The unmistakeable hint of his American accent, usually more obvious when he gets nervous, is both amusing and endearing to notice. Junghan likes it when Jisoo speaks English in general, but he can't exactly pinpoint why. Something about it just gives him a certain sort of thrill. Jisoo sometimes speaks English for fun whenever they're alone, because he knows Junghan can't understand it. 

Not that Junghan is complaining, of course. 

It's the way every move he did was done with such care, as if the world and the people around him were all fragile flowers he didn't dare harm. Junghan used to find it funny, how gentle Jisoo was with everything, but soon he realized he can't get enough of those gentle touches. The casual brushes, or an occasional hand on the elbow to guide the way; especially the way their hands would meet and fingers intertwine slowly, as time itself was slowing down for them, and Junghan could practically feel all his w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter