[CC/SP] WEEKLY IDOL: Choi Couple!

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to.." Donnie started.

 

"WEEKLY IDOL" Donnie and Connie said at the same time, doing their pose.

 

"Okay.. Who's our guest today?" Donnie asked the PDs.

 

"SNSD? Afterschool? f(x)?" Connie asked.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You entered and bowed at them.

 

"WAAAAA! It's F.Y.T _____" Donnie and Connie exclaimed at the same time and let you stand at the center.

 

"Are you alone??" Connie asked.

 

"Hmm??" You asked.

 

"Are you alone?" Donnie repeated.

 

Then Changjo entered making the two loose their excitement, "AISH"

 

"Hyung, why are you like that??" Changjo whined making you laughed.

 

"We thought that ____-sshi will be alone but.. her husband came.. Aigoo!" Donnie said.

 

"Everyone, the Choi Couple!" Donnie then introduced the both of you.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Choi couple imnida!" Changjo and You bowed at the camera and clapped your hands.

 

"Ne.. The famous couple.. You were voted as the first pair among idols who wants to be real in real life.." Connie commented, "What do you feel about that?"

 

"Uhm.. Happy.." Changjo said but Donnie stopped him, "Arasso.. ___-ah?" Making you laugh.

 

"Just like Changjo, I am happy.." You nodded your head while covering your mouth, "I never expected that the other couples will like us too.. Ne.. So, everyone who voted us, Kahmsamnida!"

 

"Okay.. We'll have the next segment! Random Dance! This segment was rearranged for you.. Your spouse will dance his/her partner's song.." Donnie explained.

 

The two of you nodded but you asked, "Will you play different songs??"

 

"Ne.." Connie answered.

 

"Are you guys ready??" Donnie asked.

 

"NE!" The two of you shouted.

 

"READY.. START!" Donnie and Connie cued.

 

"It's like maeil maeil everyday ya~" You started to run in the center and started to dance the chorus part.

 

"I need you babe~ babe~ babe~ Annyeongiragomalhajima~" Then you danced Going Crazy.

 

"I need a fi- fi- fix of kind of d- d- drop" Your song, 'Dr. Feel Good' started to play and you backed out and pushed Changjo at the center. He panicked and got confused about the steps.

 

"TIME OUT! TIME OUT!" Donnie cut the music, "Changjo.." He called, laughing, "You wife knows your steps how come you don't know theirs??"

 

"Aniyo.. It's just that I panicked at the sudden music change.." He said defensively.

 

"Aniyo.. Say that you really don't know them.." You said, making the 2 MCs laugh.

 

"Chincha.. I just panicked that's all" Changjo kept on reasoning.

 

"I did panic too.. But I still got them!" You said, getting angry.

 

Donnie was laughing hard, "Yaaa! Don't fight.."

 

"We'll just give Changjo another chance.." Connie said.

 

Then music started to play and Come Back You Bad Person started to play, Changjo also started to play but kept on dancing it wrong.

 

"YA! THAT'S WRONG!" You shouted at him while he keeps on getting the wrong movements while the MCs were just laughing their off.

 

"Ah how???" Changjo asked, still dancing.

 

"Ireokhe!" You pushed him away and started to dance your own song.

 

"CUT! CUT!" Connie managed to say betweenhis hard laughs, "Aren't you being rude to your husband"

 

You laughed at his remark.

 

"The way you pushed Changjo was like this.." Donnie said.

 

"I'll be Changjo.." Connie said and started to dance.

 

"IREOKHE!" Donnie then pushed Connie away, more harshly and rude.

 

You just covered your mouth and sat on your legs because of too much laughter as well as Changjo.

 

"Why are you so rude?" Connie asked, helping you stand.

 

"It is because, I kept on learning their dances but he doesn't exert effort to learn ours!" You complained.

 

"Explanation.." Donnie said to Changjo.

 

"It is because they're too y.." Changjo reasoned out.

 

"We have cute concepts too!" You interrupted.

 

Connie laughed, "___-ah.. Calm down.. Let him explain.."

 

"And for the cute concepts, that is I kept on looking at her.. Not on their steps.." Changjo said that made you blush.

 

"YEA!!" Donnie shouted and high-fived Changjo.

 

-

 

You were now sitting at the stools as well as the MCs for the next segment.

 

"For our next segment.. Changing our profile.. But again, this segment was changed.. Instead of your own profiles, it is about your information as a spouse to one another.." Donnie explained again, "Okay.. Let's start then from Changjo.."

 

"Choi Jonghyun.. Baby husband.." Donnie read, "Why Baby husband?"

 

"We call each other baby.." Changjo explained.

 

"Baby wae?" Connie asked, "Who thought of it??"

 

"Me.." You pointed at yourself.

 

"You did??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter