[BT] NEWS

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Jooyeon becomes the 'Nation's Ideal Type' + confirmed for 'We Got Married! ❤ S2'

 

Actress Baek Jooyeon already made her way to the nation's heart by becoming 'Nation's Ideal Type'.

 

Jooyeon made her acting debut in 2012 as Kim Jiwon in the drama, 'High Kick! 3'  together with Ahn Nae Sang, Yoon Yu Sun, Lee Jong Suk and f(x) Krystal. After the said drama, her popularity among people started to grow had many projects came such as 'To The Beautiful You', 'The Heirs' and the newest drama 'Descendants of the Sun'. Jooyeon also received lots of endorsments and CF. She was also offered to do many magazine pictorials and interviews and currently the MC for Music Bank together with Park Bo Gum.

 

Adding to her set of schedules, she's confirmed to be the newest virtual wife on the variety show, 'We Got Married! ❤ S2'. The producers have spoken, "Baek Jooyeon is confirmed to be the newest addition to the couples. The husband is yet to be announced, so please anticipate for more updates.'

 

Her sweet looks captivated everyone -- even girls, saying that if they'll be born again as a man, they would pick Baek Jooyeon as their ideal type. Jooyeon commented on her title saying, "I was surprised that people started to see me as their ideal type. I know that I'm still far ahead from other people but still, they saw some light in me and I want to thank them for that"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter