[CC/SP] NEWS/STRONG HEART CUT/ TWITTER

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
F.Y.T's _____ is being cornered again.     In the recent episode of Strong Heart, the guests opened the topic of their first love again. The MC then asked ___ if she already experienced her first love, she replid, "Isn't that what I'm feeling right now?" She answered, making everyone in the studio woo-ed.   Don't forget to watch the episode on Friday, 19:00 KST.  

 

[CUT; STRONG HEART]   "Idols nowadays were having love issues.." Boom started.   "Ne.. Song Joong Ki recently confessed that he still can't forget his first love up until now.." The other MC said, "Even U-Kwon of Block B.."   "Ne.." You nodded and frowned.   "____!" Boom called.   "Ne?" You smiled at him.   "Have you had your first love?" Boom asked.   "First love??" You thought for a while, "Isn't that what I'm feeling right now?"   "To whom??" The MCs asked, as well as the other judge, "Is it Changjo?"   You laughed, "Don't be like that!"   "No but seriously, You really like Changjo?" Boom keeps on insisting.   "I don't want to say this in front of the camera.. but.. I think feelings of an elementary student can be compared of what I'm feeling right now, where I can consider him as my first love~" You spoke as you nodded your head.  

 

"The three couples of ‘We Got Married‘ will be flying to Hawaii to film their honeymoon.

MBC recently stated, “The three on-screen couples of ‘We Got Married’ will be flying to Hawaii to film. They’re going to leave on the 30th, and will be staying there for 3 nights and 4 days. The concept of the filming will be a honeymoon.”

Another representative of the show said, “Originally, the on-screen couples only film by themselves, so it was hard for them to see and interact with each other. However, now that we’ve changed over to the We Got Married Village concept, they see each other every filming, and now they’re going on their honeymoon together.“" -allkpop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter