[BT] NEWS

WGM DAILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Jooyeon rushed to Japan upon hearing her husband's condition.

 

Before BigHit has announced BTS' V and Suga's condition, fans saw Baek Jooyeon rushingly came to the airport. Although seen in the pictures taken, it was very evident that something was off and according to fans, 'She looks worried and she was in a rush booking her ticket'.

 

 

Hours after, BTS' released their official statement regarding the two members' condition and it was reported that Jooyeon flew to Japan once he knew V's condition. Some insider revealed, "She went straight to the hospital after landing and stayed there. Once the two were out of the hospital, Jooyeon could also be seen beside Taehyung, holding his hand like any other wife would" 

 

BTS continued their concert without the two and reported to be going back to Korea after for the two's more detailed check up and still undecided if they will push through their Gayo Daejun performances.We hope for V and Suga's recovery. Hope we can hear from Jooyeon their recent status in health. Get Well Soon!

 

[UPDATE] BigHit updates BTS' Suga and V condition

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter