CHAPTER 08

In the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She literally appeared from nowhere and rushed on the first general on her way. The Daemon was turning is back to her and was busy trying to chop Seungri's head so he didn't saw her. She jumped on his back and started a key of strangulation as if it was nothing. If Kai wasn't fighting for is own life he would have stayed in shock from what happened in less than a minute. She was the girl who was depressed for a week after killing a mere monster without any soul and now she turned into full assassin mode. The general who was twice her size tried to flip her over his shoulder but Seungri who was only dodging him until now saw an opening and punched him to the ground. It was surrealist how as soon that is knees touched the ground she jumped of him and run toward the next target.

 

She was like a free electron going from an atom to an other without thinking. She was already on the one fighting Kyungsoo. Since he was a minor possessor of earth, Kyungsoo was the one with the best fighting abilities. Him and Chaerin where the only one who had the strength to attack their opponent instead of only defending. Nevertheless the strongest Daemon moved on them so they couldn't help the others. Now that Minzy came she gave him the good timing to give is final blow, so after she kicked him fast to the leg Kyungsoo even if he was the smallest punched him so hard that he felt directly face on the sand. And like before she moved as fast as the fight turned in their advantage.

 

Fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter