CHAPTER 07

In the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The farewells were simple and full of promises. They all had in mind that they will comeback when in reality if they could have half of them alive that would be considered lucky. Minzy tried her best to stay positive but she had learn since little to think of the worst to be ready in every situation. She was back in her usual bedroom and was going crazy with the wait. Dara and Bom were staying in the monitor room trying to get any message from the Nymeria. She didn't wanted to hear anything because she feared any death news even if the attack was planed after Chansung's diversion in one of the closest planet. He just left so that mean one or maybe two hours left. After trying every mantra possible to stay calm she gave up and went for the monitor room. 

 

She wasn't in yet but she heard a lots of agitation. She went closer but stayed out because she had a bad feeling she was right when Dara's voice trying to alert the Nymeria came out. She kept saying them to back off because they intercepted a message who only meant an ambush. Bom was equally freaked out when she didn't get any response. Minzy's heart was beating like crazy and her head started to spin. They where all going to die, Chaerin, Seungri, Suho, Yongguk, Fei, Hyoyeon, Kyungsoo and Kai. All of them, because of her, because of her secret, because she was the daughter of the devil. She made one step back, two, three … and then she turned  and run.

 

 She didn't knew what was going to happen but she knew for sure that she couldn't stay hidden when her friends die. She reached the shuttle and before going made sure that the older Fae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter