CHAPTER 10

In the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could fell it all, the power of darkness going trough every daemons' vein. She felt Xiumin's disappear and move behind her. And she only thought of him frozen to make it happened. Ever since she was small Dara taught her the spell of Daemon that she knew god's know how. From her stories the most powerful Daemon where only able to control the monsters made by others and could have under their influence as much as their is now in this colosseum. Minzy felt that she could do it, without any word, any spell, just by feeling the different flux of power and ever more because she was ale to control all the darkness present. Even if Xiumin was a lord she didn't felt any difficulties to block him. She was beyond strong, she was at a god level. 

 

That was scarier for her than any thoughts of her becoming her parents pion to create an army of monster. She didn't moved and kept on staring at Xiumin. What was she supposed to do when she was able to win over him effortlessly. She looked at Chaerin to get some help but she was equally confused about what was happening. Even if she didn't wanted to she looked at the other's face and she was right, when some of them looked in shock she could see some fear in the eyes of a few of them and there was Kai. He was usually the type to yell what was on is mind but right now is face was unreadable. He was not avoiding her gaze and kept staring at her, she felt so bad about betraying him, betraying them, so she turned her attention on the now statue lord. Xiumin was only able to move is eyes and hey where giving furious glance from the top where is executive were and to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter