Christmas Fun

The World of Candace

Today was the day of the Christmas party that Candace and the guys were throwing. She couldn't wait because she hadn't thrown a party in ages but she had only invited a few friends. On the other hand, Key had invited a bunch of his friends. Candace sort of wondered what kind of friends Key had. She hoped they weren't jerks like him.

 Soon people started coming in. First was a singing group called Super Junior. Ahh there were some hot guys especially the blond monkey looking one. Candace made a note to talk to him later. Then Candace's friends showed up. Jooyeong came and so did Eunhye, Sunghye and Joomi, her other best friends.

"Candace! Who are all these hot guys?" Jooyeong asked excitedly.

"Oh, they're apparently friends of Key..." she drifted off when she saw five hot guys walk through the door. They announced their presence with a big, "MBLAQ in the house!!!!" Oh man. Canadace could tell that they were huge partiers.

Sunghye shrieked. "Yah! Candace, that tall one with the brown hair is hot!"

"Sunghye, keep your eyes inside your head. Aish" Joomi said. Then another group of five guys showed up. "We're Big Bang!"

"Omo! That guy with the fohawk looks really cool!" exclaimed Joomi.

"Yah! Look who's talking now." replied Sunghye.

"Aigoo, you two act like children." said Eunhye.

"But Eunhye, you act like an ajumma." Jooyeong said. Candace couldn't help but smile to herself.

Two more groups calling themselves BEAST and Boyfriend showed up. Candace couldn't believe the twins in Boyfriend. They had almost as much aegyo as Taemin. Almost. There were other girls there too and Candace was kind of intimidated by their lean bodies.

The party officially started and Candace and her friends were dancing to the music together. Then the fohawk guy came up to Joomi.

"Hey, I'm Taeyang. wanna dance with me?"

"Uh, s-sure!" She walked off with him while turning around and winking at her friends.

"Aish and she told me to keep my eyes in my head." Sunghye said while watching her friend disappear into the crowd. Someone came up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around to be faced by the brown-haired guy.

"I'm Joon. What's your name?"

"Oh, Sunghye." she smiled.

"Sunghye-ah, want to dance with me?"

Sunghye wanted to shout yes, but she controlled herself. "Sure I guess so."

Candace watched Sunghye walk off with Joon and shook her head. "Some friends Sunghye and Joomi are." she said to Eunhye and Jooyeong but when she turned around, they weren't there. She looked around and found them flirting with the twins from Boyfriend.

"Oh well, I might as well get something to drink." She walked over to the drinks table and got some punch. She drank some and it tasted weird. She thought it was some kind of tropical fruit punch so she drank some more. Then the blond guy she had seen earlier came up to her.

"Hey, I'm Eunhyuk. But you can call me Hyukjae." he smiled at her.

"Ok, Hyukjae. I'm Candace." she smiled back. They started talking and she found out that Hyukjae was pretty funny. Soon he had to leave to join his friend Donghae so they said bye to each other.

Candace was feeling dizzy so she headed to her room. She was about to open the door when she heard strange sounds coming from within.

"Ah Hannie! Go easy on me!"

OMG Candace thought. What were those people doing in her room. She was about to open the door and confront them when some grabbed her hand. It was Key. He pullwed her to his room and closed the door.

"Key, what was that for!" She tried to leave but stumbled due to her dizziness. Key helped her up.

"Candace, are you drunk?" She turned and smiled at hm.

"Of course not. All I had was punch." she started giggling.

"Pabo. Don't you know what they put in punch these days." Key shok his head and laid her onto his bed.

"But Key, there are some people in my room doing weird stuff." Candace said. She rolled across his bed and almost fell off.

"Yah! Be careful. Anyway, you wouldn't want to go into your room if you knew what Hangeng and Heechul were doing in there." And knowing Heechul, Key was sure NO ONE wanted to see what they were doing.

Candace sat up on the bed and blew a raspberry at Key and then erupted into a giggle fit. Key sighed and tucked Candace into bed. Why did he have to be stuck with her right now. Candace eventually calmed down and drifted off to sleep. Key tucked her in and thought Wow, sh's really cute when she's sleeping. Wait what am I thinking! Key quickly got off the bed and left the room, his heart beat still racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry I got this christmas chapter out late- I've been uber busy. Anyway some notes are that the "lean" girsls Candace was talking about are SNSD. And I felt like adding some Hanchul action in here cuz I miss both of them. *sniff*