Taemin's Girlfriend?

The World of Candace

Candace was drinking some water in the kitchen. it was 7o clock in the morning on a Saturday and she had no idea why she was awake. Taemin walked in and sat down at the table. "Good morning, Candace."

"Oh , good morning. Why are you up this early?"

"I have to go visit my parents today." Taemin sighed and looked out the window.

"So why do you seem so unhappy?" Candace went and sat down next to him.

"My parents want me to bring my girlfriend."

"Bwoh? Yeoja chingu? You have a girlfriend?"

"No, that's the problem. My parents are worried because I've never had a girlfriend. They probably think I'm gay or something..."

"Well are you?"

"No, I just haven't met someone I want to date." Taemin thought for a while and then his face brightened. "Candace, can I ask you a favor?"

Candace was surprised. A favor? What could it be? "Sure, what?"

"Would you pretend to be my girlfriend? Just for today?"

"BWOH???!!!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candace stood in front of the salon looking in at people getting their hair done. She had eventually agreed to pretend to be Taemin's girlfriend, after some begging. So Taemin had gotten her a new outfit and then brought her to this salon. She and Taemin walked in and Candace sat down in a chair. The hairdresser walked up and asked,"What do you want me to do with your hair? Curling or cutting?"

"Curling! I hate cutting my hair." Candace loved her long hair- she'd had it for a long time.

"Okay." The hairdresser started doing her hair while Taemin sat down and read a magazine. When Candace's hair was done, she sneaked to the bathroom while Taemin was engrossed in a magazine about the latest dance crews. She put on the outfit Taemin gotten her.

This was your outfit:

Double-ed Cape Jacket

Candace walked out and Taemin looked up and gasped. She smiled at his expression and asked," Do I look pretty?"

"Uh-uh- Yeah..." Taemin composed himself and said, "Well, we better get going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~