Introductions and Midnight Surprises

The World of Candace

Candace arrived at the front of her brother;s house. It was huge with four rooms- more than enough space. Candace walked up to the door and picked up the key she knew her brother kept under the mat. She opened the door and walked in. Just as she walked into the kitchen, a brown haired guy only wearing boxers drying his hair walked in. Candace was shocked for a moment. Holy crap! This is NOT my brother! she thought. The guy smiled and said "Oh, you must be Candace, right? I'm TaeMin. 

 The weirdest thing wasn't even there being a strange man in her brother's house. It was that he was almost - although Candace really did not want him to put on his clothes. She sputtered out a, "hey", turned, and ran into the living room. Maybe she was just hallucinating or something. She was just calming when FOUR MORE guys walked in, and of course, with their shirts off. It was too much for Candace and she passed out.

 

An hour later, Candace woke up to an empty house. She stood up and slowly walked to the kitchen. Maybe it was all a dream she thought. After all, what are the chances that there are five shirtless guys lurking around here? She sat down and drank some water. Just then, her brother walked in. "Hey, sis. Are you feeling okay? I heard you fainted."

Candace was surprised. "What? Who did you hear this from?"

"From the guys. The ones that live here." her brother replied.

"The guys! You never told me you lived with other guys!?!?! I don't want to stay with a bunch of sweaty, hairy men!" Candace was angry. This was NOT how she planned this.

"Oh. I guess I forgot to tell you about them. They're just some of mty friends who go to college close to here. Thay didn't want to live on campus. But don't worry about. They are really nice and do NOT smell." Her brother smiled at her and Candace calmed down. Just a bit.

 

Eventually, Candace was introduced to all of the guys. There was Onew who was funny and loves chicken. Then there was Jonghyun who can write some pretty good songs. Minho was the one that loved basketball and soccer and Key who could dance lke nobody's business. And of course, there was Taemin, who could do everything. After all the introductions, it was already very late in the night.

Candace asked her brother, "Where am I going to sleep?"

He replied,"I already put your bags in the third room to the left upstairs."

That was great. After everything that had happened, Candace needed to go to sleep. She was even too tired to change out of her clothes. She walked into the room and the lights were off so she just snuggled into the bed. But then she felt something- something smooth. She got scared and rolled out of bed. She dashed to the light and clicked them on to find Key in her bed. ! He got up groggily and looked around until he saw her. When he did, he quickly grabbed a pillow and put it over his lower parts."What are you doing here! This is my room!"

"No it's not, This is my room!" Candace replied and then added,"I can still see part of it!" She turned her head to the side.

Part of it? Key looked down and realized that the pllow was not covering everything. He fixed the position and then said to Candace, "You room is across the hall. The door even has your name on it." Candace looked out the door and she saw her room.

"Oh. Sorry about that then." She fled Key's room and ran into her own. What a way to start her stay.