The Very Nice Key

The World of Candace

It was Friday and Candace was curled up on the couch reading a fanfic about a band call Super Junior. It was rated H- just the way she liked it. Just as she was getting to the bed scene, she felt someone behind her. She quickly turned around and saw Key staring at her with a smirk on his face. He walked over to her and asked, "What are you reading?"

"Nothing."

"Really? Let me see it" Key tried to grab the papers but Candace put it out of his reach. They struggled for some time until Key finally got the papers. He got on the couch and held Candace away while he read the first few paragraphs. His eyes got wide and he looked at Candace. "So you like this type of stuff? I would have  never thought you were that type of girl." He handed her back the fanfic. As he was leaving, Candace called out,

"Remember, my friend is coming here tomorrow so you better behave yourself. And please have all your clothes on."

"No problem. I'll be VERY nice." he smiled and left the room.

 

The next day her friend JooYeong came over. Joo Yeong was ecstatic about going to Candace's house because there were so many guys there. She rang the doorbell and waited. A really cute guy opened the door.

"Oh, hey. You're Candace's friend, JooYeong right? I'm Taemin." His smile was soo cute.

"Yeah, that's me." Just then Candace walked up.

"Oh, hey JooYeong! Come on!" They headed to Candace's room but just before they got in, Key appeared.

"Hello, JooYeong. I'm Key, Candace's oppa." He smiled in an extra-friendly way.

"Oppa?!?! No way JooYeong. He is NOT my oppa." Candace tried to step into her room but was blocked by Key.

"Of course I am. Why deny it?" He leaned close to Candace's face and asked, "Aren't I being friendly?"

Candace blushed and dragged JooYeong past Key and into her room. Key smirked and walked away.JooYeong turned around and asked Candace, "So THAT'S Key? The one who always bothers you?"

Candace nodded and added, "He drives me crazy!"

JooYeong stared at her then said,"If I was you, I wouldn't mind being bothered by him. Not many girls can have someone that hot all over them." She sighed and sat down.

Candace ignored her comment and they both sat down to study.

 

A few hours later, they walked out of the room to find something to eat. They went to the kitchen but couldn't find any snacks. Candace said,"Well, I can fry up some chicken. It's almost dinnertime anyways." Suddenly Onew popped his head into the kitchen.

"Did I hear you say that you were going to make some chicken?"

"Yes, you want some?"

"Of course! Oh, could you make a lot. I'm kind of hungry..."

"Of course." Candace knew just how hungry Onew could get around chicken.

 

Some tiime later, Candace had finished making dinner and was setting the table. Jonghyun and Minho came home and saw the food set out.

"Oh, Yes! I haven't had a home-cooked meal in some time." Jonghyun and Minho sat down at the table. Then Taemin and Onew walked in and sat down. Well, thought Candace, it's a good thing I made a LOT of fried chicken. As she finished putting out the food, Key silently walked in and sat down. When Candace looked, she realized that there were no seats left since JooYeong was there. Key noticed too and said,

"Candace, come sit on my lap. There's plenty enough space for you here."

Candadce blushed and said,"No way!"

"Oh, come on. We already slept together. Sitting on my lap should be no problem." Everyone turned and stared at Candace. JooYeong had a "I cannot belive you didn't tell me this" look on her face. Onew had on a "This is going to take a long time and I want my chicken now" face.

"NO. It is not like that. We did not sleep together. We were just in the same bed together."

Key smiled and said,"That doesn't make it sound any better." So Candace had to explain the entire encounter with everyone. But of course, leaving out the parts of the Key and the sight she saw. After that everyone calmed down and Candace just took some food to her room.

 

After dinner, JooYeong had to leave. She turned around and asked Candace on her way out the door,"So, how does Key sleep?"

"What?"

"Like does he wear clothes or only underwear to sleep?" Jooyeong was really curious.

"Let's just say that he wears the minimum."

As Candace headed back to her room, Key walked out of his and stood in front of her.

"Key, I'm not in the mood. i can't believe you actually said that!"'

key tilted his head in an innocent manner,"But I was just saying the truth. Besides, I wouldn't have mentioned it if you had just sat on my lap. So it's actually your fault." he smiled and walked back into his room.

Candace ended the night by anrily cursing out key into her pillow.