Meet the Parents

The World of Candace

Candace and Taemin walked up to his front door. His mom came to the door and opened it smiling.

"Taemin, you finally come to visit me! And who is this, your girlfriend?" she said looking at Candace.

"Uhhh, yes. Umma, this is Candace. Candace, my mom." Candace smiled and bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Come in. Come in." Taemin's mom linked arms with Candace and escorted her into the house, leaving Taemin at the doorstep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's mom was in the kitchen making dinner and you decided to go help. You walked into the kitchen and asked," Is there anything I can help with?"

"Oh, you don't have to help me." she said.

"But I want to". You went over and started cuting up some vegetables. There was a knock at the door and Taemin's dad walked in. You and Tarmin's mom walked to the doorway to see him.

"Yeobo, you're home." Taemin's mom went and kissed her husband. Taemin's dad looked up. "Oh, who is this?" Then he looked at Taemin who had come up beside you. "Don't tell me this is your girlfriend, Taemin."

Taemin smiled and said," Appa, this is Candace." His dad went over and clapped him on the back.

“I knew you had someone you were hiding away from us.” Taemin’s dad said happily. Everyone went to the table to have dinner. It was a fun dinner and Candace found out that Taemin’s dad loved to joke. Soon it was time to leave. “Bye Umma, bye Appa” said Taemin and Candace. Taemin’s mom hugged Candace and said,” Bye”

Once the two left, Taemin’s mom truned around and said to her husband.” That wasn’t Taemin’s real girlfriend was it?”

“Nope. But she was nice. Let’s see if we can actually get them together.” They smiled and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Candace and Taemin got home, Key and Jonghyun rushed to them.

Key grabbed Candace’s arm. “Where have you been?”

“I went out with Taemin.” She tried to grab her hand away but Key pulled her into the hallway.

“Do you know what time it is? It’s 11! Almost midnight!”

“Who do you care? Are you jealous?” Key took his hand off her.

“W-what? No. I’m just looking out for you for your brother. You know what? I don’t need this.” Key went into his room. Bipolar jerk Candace thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key stood against his door wondering why he was so angry at Candace. It’s not as if I like her right? He shook his head clear and headed to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's me! The next chapter is the Christmas special and it should be very interesting...